Urgent - Clean out your storage cubes

Tim-S

Oct 6, 2016, 3:29:05 PM10/6/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Re-posting this so it's not buried in the space cleanup thread.

If you have anything in a storage cube at the space, please come remove it ASAP. There will be construction in that area and we need to clear it out temporarily.

Tim-S

Oct 10, 2016, 11:08:25 PM10/10/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Ok, the vast majority of things are moved. Thank you to everyone who has helped!

I moved a couple people's stuff tonight. If you can't find things, look in the cubes that are temporarily in the front area.

There are about 6 cubes left in that storage area. They need to be completely empty and the cubes themselves need to be moved out. I cannot be there tomorrow. Will you guys please finish up?

Don Cady

Oct 11, 2016, 11:28:50 PM10/11/16
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

Done.

Bailey Steinfadt

Oct 11, 2016, 11:50:55 PM10/11/16
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

Thank you! Champion's things are in the middle bathroom with the bacon dispenser, not at the front. Just to clarify.

We'll pass along more info on the wall(s) (it's temporary-ish! Thank goodness.) when Tom or I hear back from building officials.

Done.

Tim-S

Oct 12, 2016, 7:32:42 AM10/12/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space