Fwd: Welding Project

Tim Shearouse

Aug 25, 2016, 3:26:28 PM8/25/16
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com

Tim, greetings!  Can you please forward this to the Area515 mailing list for me?  Thank you.  I hope things are going well.

Aug 26, 2016, 12:30:48 PM8/26/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space, T.She...@gmail.com
I may have enough laying around to build most of this.  What is it and what size "object" am I looking at?

CJ