Water in the back

Tim-S

Jun 30, 2016, 8:20:44 PM6/30/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
There is a water leak coming from the furnace / AC closet in the back. It does not appear to have caused damage beyond wet carpet. Maintenance and the property manager have been notified, though they haven't responded yet. I will continue to bug them.

The space is usable in the interim, though I'd recommend watching your step if you work in the back room.

Tim-S

Jun 30, 2016, 10:05:14 PM6/30/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Maintenance has scheduled an HVAC company to repair the AC system tomorrow. Until then, the air conditioning has been turned off.

Nabil Hanke

Jun 30, 2016, 11:34:17 PM6/30/16
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
They got it fixed.  Drain line was backed up, so they cleaned it.