Garage Arrangement

Ben Brown

Sep 23, 2016, 5:33:12 PM9/23/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I'll be slowly moving things around the garage tonight to make it look more like a shop, with accessibility to the new tools and benches we have.

If anybody would like to lend a much-appreciated hand, I'll be here until 9ish.

Tim-S

Sep 23, 2016, 5:36:54 PM9/23/16
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I'll be out of town, but please post a list of remaining work. I can take either an evening next week or time next weekend to work on it.

Nabil Hanke

Sep 23, 2016, 7:07:58 PM9/23/16
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
I'm likely to...