Woodshop Training

Jonathan Herman

Jun 14, 2017, 11:34:17 PM6/14/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Hi! I'd like to get trained on the Woodshop. What's the best time for me to come in, and who should I meet for that?

Nathaniel Woock

Jun 15, 2017, 12:29:24 AM6/15/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I'd also like join in as a refresher. If I remember correctly Chris knows his way around the shop.

Zeke Egherman

Jun 15, 2017, 9:06:22 AM6/15/17
to dsmhack...@googlegroups.com
Tim also can train for the woodshop

On Jun 14, 2017 11:29 PM, "Nathaniel Woock" <nathani...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'd also like join in as a refresher. If I remember correctly Chris knows his way around the shop.

Tim-S

Jun 15, 2017, 11:13:26 AM6/15/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I'll be gone/busy for father's day weekend.

Monday evening during 3D printer night works well for me (7pm or shortly after), or I'm free Wednesday or Thursday evenings.

Nathaniel Woock

Jun 15, 2017, 1:43:29 PM6/15/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Sweet! I'll be there Monday a little after 7pm.

Tim-S

Jun 15, 2017, 1:58:19 PM6/15/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
Cool, see you then!

Chris Johnson

Jun 15, 2017, 4:38:43 PM6/15/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
We can schedule and do them both at once.  I am waiting to find out when I will be seeing a lifelong friend who is reaching the end of her life journey, and that will take a higher preference in my schedule, but should know maybe tonight.  Depending on what all you want to be trained on, we can go from there on the amount of time to schedule.

Digger

Jonathan Herman

Jun 17, 2017, 7:31:35 AM6/17/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I'd also like to get trained on the 3D Printer, can we possibly combine those times?

Tim-S

Jun 18, 2017, 12:50:29 AM6/18/17
to Area515 - Des Moines Maker Space
I can't train on the 3d printers, so that's up to Chris or Ray. However, I doubt it will be possible to train during Monday night's 3d printer meetup. Training on the woodshop during that meetup works because I can close the door to the back and not bother people too much.