Kie workbench has row or column limits?

Cid Moreno Miranda

Dec 30, 2015, 8:57:54 AM12/30/15
to Drools Usage

Hi all,
i am build a guided decision table that have
43 condition columns
48 action columns
164 lines
But the editor crashes constantly.
The memory consumption is too high, exceeds 800mb.

The guided decision table has a limit of rules, actions or conditions?
Thanks

Mark Proctor

Dec 31, 2015, 3:54:44 PM12/31/15
to drools...@googlegroups.com
We don't build in any limits, it's only limited by the nature of the html used, which you seemed to have found? Although I'm sure I've heard of people with many hundreds of rows. We are working on new versions that's scales to thousands of row and columns, hopefully for around May next year.

Mark

Cid Moreno Miranda

Feb 2, 2016, 6:13:16 AM2/2/16
to Drools Usage
Thanks Mark,
Always when i edit a cell, appears a message "Analysing rows x to y", and all operations are very slow.
Waiting for the new version anxiously.
Regards

On Wednesday, 30 December 2015, Cid Moreno Miranda <cidmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
i am build a guided decision table that have
43 condition columns
48 action columns
164 lines
But the editor crashes constantly.
The memory consumption is too high, exceeds 800mb.

The guided decision table has a limit of rules, actions or conditions?
Thanks

Michael Anstis

Cid Moreno Miranda

Toni Rikkola

Feb 4, 2016, 7:00:51 AM2/4/16
to Drools Usage
Is it possible to get an example of what your table looks like?
This would help to track down the bug.

Cid Moreno Miranda

Feb 4, 2016, 12:36:32 PM2/4/16
to Drools Usage
Can i post a private message to you with the .gdst file?
[]´s

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jun 22, 2016, 11:14:48 AM6/22/16
to Drools Usage
Hi Mark
There´s some good news about the new version?
Thanks

Em quinta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2015 18:54:44 UTC-2, Mark Proctor escreveu:
We don't build in any limits, it's only limited by the nature of the html used, which you seemed to have found? Although I'm sure I've heard of people with many hundreds of rows. We are working on new versions that's scales to thousands of row and columns, hopefully for around May next year.

Mark

On Wednesday, 30 December 2015, Cid Moreno Miranda <cidmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
i am build a guided decision table that have
43 condition columns
48 action columns
164 lines
But the editor crashes constantly.
The memory consumption is too high, exceeds 800mb.

The guided decision table has a limit of rules, actions or conditions?
Thanks

Michael Anstis

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jul 3, 2016, 8:33:32 PM7/3/16
to Drools Usage
Hi, Michael,
Where can i download this new wars?
I tried to found at this link http://download.jboss.org/drools/release/
Thanks

Em quarta-feira, 22 de junho de 2016 12:17:32 UTC-3, Michael Anstis escreveu:
[...]

Michael Anstis

Jul 4, 2016, 5:24:01 AM7/4/16
to Drools Usage

Mark
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to drools-usage...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/drools-usage/af77d31c-715a-413a-a905-e788ff1cdf19%40googlegroups.com.

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jul 4, 2016, 11:36:15 AM7/4/16
to Drools Usage
Hi Mark, can you help me?
I deployed the war but fail to start:

04-Jul-2016 12:28:53.985 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.EnhancedListener.onStartup WELD-ENV-001008: Initialize Weld using ServletContainerInitializer
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.018 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldStartup.<clinit> WELD-000900: 2.3.3 (Final)
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.042 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.kie.internal.runtime.cdi.BootOnLoadExtension
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.044 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.drools.compiler.cdi.KieCDIExtension
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.045 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.uberfire.backend.server.cdi.SystemConfigProducer
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.046 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.jboss.errai.security.server.SecurityAnnotationExtension
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.047 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.uberfire.ext.security.server.HttpServletRequestProducerExtension
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.048 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.jbpm.executor.cdi.impl.ExcludeNonCDIImplExtension
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.049 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.kie.internal.runtime.cdi.ActivateExtension
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.050 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.jboss.errai.cdi.server.CDIExtensionPoints
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.051 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadClass Could not load service class org.jbpm.services.cdi.impl.ExcludeNonCDIImplExtension
04-Jul-2016 12:28:54.065 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.prepareInstance Could not instantiate service class org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider
 java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: javax/inject/Provider : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0 (unable to load class javax.inject.Provider) (unable to load class javax.enterprise.inject.Instance) (unable to load class javax.enterprise.inject.spi.CDI)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.findClassInternal(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:2498)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.findClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:860)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1302)
        at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1167)
        at org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.ClassUtils.loadClassForName(ClassUtils.java:147)
        at org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.ClassUtils.tryToLoadClassForName(ClassUtils.java:127)
        at org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider.<clinit>(BeanManagerProvider.java:73)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
        at org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.prepareInstance(ServiceLoader.java:240)
        at org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadService(ServiceLoader.java:214)
        at org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.loadServiceFile(ServiceLoader.java:182)
        at org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.reload(ServiceLoader.java:162)
        at org.jboss.weld.util.ServiceLoader.iterator(ServiceLoader.java:297)
        at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection$Builder.addAll(ImmutableCollection.java:401)
        at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection$ArrayBasedBuilder.addAll(ImmutableCollection.java:485)
        at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet$Builder.addAll(ImmutableSet.java:470)
        at org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.WeldServletLifecycle.createDeployment(WeldServletLifecycle.java:286)
        at org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.WeldServletLifecycle.initialize(WeldServletLifecycle.java:159)
        at org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.EnhancedListener.onStartup(EnhancedListener.java:61)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5225)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:725)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:701)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:945)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1795)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

04-Jul-2016 12:28:55.051 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldStartup.startContainer WELD-000101: Transactional services not available. Injection of @Inject UserTransaction not available. Transactional observers will be invoked synchronously.
04-Jul-2016 12:28:55.695 SEVERE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal ContainerBase.addChild: start:
 org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/kie-wb2]]
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:154)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:725)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:701)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:717)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:945)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1795)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

I´m using:

btm-2.1.4
btm-tomcat55-lifecycle-2.1.4
jacc-1.0
jta-1.1
kie-tomcat-integration-6.3.0.Final
slf4j-api-1.7.2

slf4j-jdk14-1.7.2.jar

h2-1.3.161 (H2)

mysql-connector-java-5.1.37.jar (mysql)

Maybe i need to download some new lib?
thanks
[]s
Mark
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to drools-usage+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/drools-usage/af77d31c-715a-413a-a905-e788ff1cdf19%40googlegroups.com.

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jul 4, 2016, 12:44:10 PM7/4/16
to Drools Usage
And jdk1.7.0_79
[]s
Message has been deleted

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jul 4, 2016, 10:20:57 PM7/4/16
to Drools Usage
I meant Michael, sorry :)
[]s

Michael Anstis

Jul 5, 2016, 3:32:41 AM7/5/16
to Drools Usage
Try the Wildfly 10 WAR... it may be the only one fully updated for 7.0.0.beta1.

Mark
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to drools-usage...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/drools-usage/af77d31c-715a-413a-a905-e788ff1cdf19%40googlegroups.com.

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jul 5, 2016, 12:24:11 PM7/5/16
to Drools Usage
Hi Michael, i get this error:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Servlet mapping specifies an unknown servlet name javax.ws.rs.core.Application

What´s the version of jdk of these releases?
[]s
Mark
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to drools-usage+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/drools-usage/af77d31c-715a-413a-a905-e788ff1cdf19%40googlegroups.com.

Michael Anstis

Jul 6, 2016, 6:01:39 AM7/6/16
to Drools Usage
1.8 (I use 1.8.0_72).

I downloaded the kie-drools-wb WF10 WAR from the link above and deployed to a clean installation of WF10 without issue.

Mark

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jul 6, 2016, 11:18:51 AM7/6/16
to Drools Usage
Hi Michael, thanks for your patience.

I updated the java, and I'm using version 7 of war to tomcat . Now not the compilation error happens , but it happens a new error

06-Jul-2016 12:05:33.166 WARNING [KieServer-ControllerConnect] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Error while sending PUT request to http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver response code 404
06-Jul-2016 12:05:43.201 ERROR [http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-5] org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleWebApplicationException RESTEASY002010: Failed to execute
 javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException: RESTEASY003210: Could not find resource for full path: http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.registry.ClassNode.match(ClassNode.java:75)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.registry.RootClassNode.match(RootClassNode.java:48)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethodRegistry.getResourceInvoker(ResourceMethodRegistry.java:445)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getInvoker(SynchronousDispatcher.java:257)
at org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:194)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:221)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:56)
at org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:51)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:291)
at org.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
at org.uberfire.ext.security.server.BasicAuthSecurityFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthSecurityFilter.java:70)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
at org.uberfire.ext.security.server.SecureHeadersFilter.doFilter(SecureHeadersFilter.java:69)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
at org.uberfire.ext.security.server.SecurityIntegrationFilter.doFilter(SecurityIntegrationFilter.java:62)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:239)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:212)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:106)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:502)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:141)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:79)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AbstractAccessLogValve.invoke(AbstractAccessLogValve.java:616)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:88)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:518)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1096)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:674)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1500)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1456)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The kie-server was deployed on the same server.

Follows the server log.
Thanks

06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.854 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server version:        Apache Tomcat/8.0.29
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.856 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server built:          Nov 20 2015 09:18:00 UTC
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.856 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Server number:         8.0.29.0
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.856 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log OS Name:               Linux
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.856 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log OS Version:            2.6.32-504.3.3.el6.x86_64
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.856 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Architecture:          amd64
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.856 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Java Home:             /opt/jdk1.8.0_91/jre
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.857 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log JVM Version:           1.8.0_91-b14
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.857 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log JVM Vendor:            Oracle Corporation
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.857 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log CATALINA_BASE:         /opt/tomcat
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.857 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log CATALINA_HOME:         /opt/tomcat
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.857 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/opt/tomcat/conf/logging.properties
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.858 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.util.logging.manager=org.apache.juli.ClassLoaderLogManager
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.858 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.858 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Xms2042m
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.858 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Xmx6144m
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.858 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.858 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dbtm.root=/opt/tomcat
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.858 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.jbpm.cdi.bm=java:comp/env/BeanManager
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.859 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dbitronix.tm.configuration=/opt/tomcat/conf/btm-config.properties
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.859 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djbpm.tsr.jndi.lookup=java:comp/env/TransactionSynchronizationRegistry
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.859 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.security.auth.login.config=/opt/tomcat/webapps/kie-wb/WEB-INF/classes/login.config
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.859 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.kie.server.persistence.ds=java:comp/env/jdbc/jbpm
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.859 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.kie.server.persistence.tm=org.hibernate.service.jta.platform.internal.BitronixJtaPlatform
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.859 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.kie.server.persistence.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.859 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.kie.server.id=tomcat-kieserver
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.860 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.kie.server.location=http://localhost:8080/kie-server/services/rest/server
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.860 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dorg.kie.server.controller=http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.860 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.endorsed.dirs=/opt/tomcat/endorsed
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.860 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dcatalina.base=/opt/tomcat
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.860 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Dcatalina.home=/opt/tomcat
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.860 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.VersionLoggerListener.log Command line argument: -Djava.io.tmpdir=/opt/tomcat/temp
06-Jul-2016 11:50:13.860 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: /usr/java/packages/lib/amd64:/usr/lib64:/lib64:/lib:/usr/lib
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.055 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080"]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.079 INFO [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool.getSharedSelector Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.083 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.init Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8009"]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.088 INFO [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioSelectorPool.getSharedSelector Using a shared selector for servlet write/read
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.088 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load Initialization processed in 1060 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.121 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.startInternal Starting service Catalina
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.122 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.startInternal Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/8.0.29
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.174 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive /opt/tomcat/webapps/kie-server.war
06-Jul-2016 11:50:14.232 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] bitronix.tm.integration.tomcat55.BTMLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent Starting Bitronix Transaction Manager
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
06-Jul-2016 11:50:21.094 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:21.273 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.Bootstrap.contextInitialized KieServer (id tomcat-kieserver (name tomcat-kieserver)) started initialization process
06-Jul-2016 11:50:21.417 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.impl.storage.KieServerState.<init> Added default controller located at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller
06-Jul-2016 11:50:21.451 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.impl.KieServerImpl.<init> Server Default Extension has been successfully registered as server extension
06-Jul-2016 11:50:22.002 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.annotations.common.Version.<clinit> HCANN000001: Hibernate Commons Annotations {4.0.2.Final}
06-Jul-2016 11:50:22.012 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.Version.logVersion HHH000412: Hibernate Core {4.2.20.Final}
06-Jul-2016 11:50:22.015 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Environment.<clinit> HHH000206: hibernate.properties not found
06-Jul-2016 11:50:22.017 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Environment.buildBytecodeProvider HHH000021: Bytecode provider name : javassist
06-Jul-2016 11:50:22.049 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.configure HHH000204: Processing PersistenceUnitInfo [
name: org.jbpm.domain
...]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:22.513 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect.<init> HHH000400: Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.064 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.TransactionFactoryInitiator.initiateService HHH000268: Transaction strategy: org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.jta.CMTTransactionFactory
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.074 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory.<init> HHH000397: Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.873 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000228: Running hbm2ddl schema update
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.875 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000102: Fetching database metadata
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.899 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000396: Updating schema
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.962 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Attachment
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.963 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [accesstype, attachmentcontentid, attachedat, name, id, attachedby_id, taskdata_attachments_id, contenttype, attachment_size]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.964 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.965 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_hqupx569krp0f0sgu9kh87513, primary, fk_7ndpfa311i50bq7hy18q05va3]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.986 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.AuditTaskImpl
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.987 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [processsessionid, description, priority, activationtime, createdon, parentid, workitemid, actualowner, processinstanceid, createdby, processid, duedate, deploymentid, name, id, taskid, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.988 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:23.989 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.003 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.BAMTaskSummary
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.004 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [duration, enddate, processinstanceid, createddate, taskname, optlock, pk, startdate, userid, taskid, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.005 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.006 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.019 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.BooleanExpression
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.020 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [expression, escalation_constraints_id, id, type]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.020 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.021 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_394nf2qoc0k9ok6omgd6jtpso, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.034 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Content
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.035 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [id, content]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.035 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.036 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.047 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ContextMappingInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.048 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [mappingid, owner_id, optlock, context_id, ksession_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.049 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.049 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.062 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.CorrelationKeyInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.063 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [processinstanceid, name, keyid, optlock]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.064 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.064 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.075 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.CorrelationPropertyInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.076 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [correlationkey_keyid, name, optlock, propertyid, value]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.077 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.077 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_hrmx1m882cejwj9c04ixh50i4, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.087 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Deadline
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.088 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [deadline_date, deadlines_enddeadline_id, escalated, id, deadlines_startdeadline_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.089 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.090 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_68w742sge00vco2cq3jhbvmgx, fk_euoohoelbqvv94d8a8rcg8s5n, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.099 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Delegation_delegates
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.100 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.100 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.101 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_gn7ula51sk55wj1o1m57guqxb, fk_fajq6kossbsqwr3opkrctxei3]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.111 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.DeploymentStore
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.112 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [updatedate, deploymentunit, attributes, id, deployment_id, state]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.113 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.113 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [uk_85rgskt09thd8mkkfl3tb0y81, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.122 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ErrorInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.123 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [stacktrace, id, message, request_id, timestamp]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.124 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.125 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_cms0met37ggfw5p5gci3otaq0, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.134 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Escalation
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.135 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [deadline_escalation_id, name, id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.135 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.136 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_ay2gd4fvl9yaapviyxudwuvfg, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.148 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.EventTypes
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.150 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [instanceid, element]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.151 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.151 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_nrecj4617iwxlc65ij6m7lsl1]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.164 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.I18NText
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.164 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [shorttext, notification_subjects_id, notification_descriptions_id, task_names_id, deadline_documentation_id, language, reassignment_documentation_id, task_descriptions_id, notification_names_id, id, text, notification_documentation_id, task_subjects_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.165 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.166 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_qoce92c70adem3ccb3i7lec8x, fk_4eyfp69ucrron2hr7qx4np2fp, fk_bw8vmpekejxt1ei2ge26gdsry, fk_k16jpgrh67ti9uedf6konsu1p, fk_fd9uk6hemv2dx1ojovo7ms3vp, fk_g1trxri8w64enudw2t1qahhk5, primary, fk_21qvifarxsvuxeaw5sxwh473w, fk_o84rkh69r47ti8uv4eyj7bmo2, fk_pqarjvvnwfjpeyb87yd7m0bfi]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.177 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.NodeInstanceLog
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.178 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [workitemid, nodename, nodetype, processinstanceid, processid, log_date, externalid, connection, id, type, nodeid, nodeinstanceid]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.178 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.179 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.189 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.189 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [escalation_notifications_id, dtype, id, priority]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.190 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.191 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_bdbeml3768go5im41cgfpyso9, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.199 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification_BAs
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.200 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.200 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.201 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_fc0uuy76t2bvxaxqysoo8xts7, fk_mfbsnbrhth4rjhqc2ud338s4i]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.209 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification_Recipients
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.210 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.211 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.212 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_blf9jsrumtrthdaqnpwxt25eu, fk_3l244pj8sh78vtn9imaymrg47]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.220 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification_email_header
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.221 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [mapkey, emailheaders_id, notification_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.222 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.222 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [uk_ptaka5kost68h7l3wflv7w6y8, fk_eth4nvxn21fk1vnju85vkjrai, fk_ptaka5kost68h7l3wflv7w6y8, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.230 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.OrganizationalEntity
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.231 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [dtype, id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.232 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.233 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.242 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_BAs
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.242 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.243 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.244 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_t38xbkrq6cppifnxequhvjsl2, fk_omjg5qh7uv8e9bolbaq7hv6oh]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.252 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_ExclOwners
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.253 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.253 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.254 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_b8owuxfrdng050ugpk0pdowa7, fk_pth28a73rj6bxtlfc69kmqo0a]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.262 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_PotOwners
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.263 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.264 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.264 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_4dv2oji7pr35ru0w45trix02x, fk_tee3ftir7xs6eo3fdvi3xw026]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.272 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_Recipients
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.273 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.274 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.274 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_4g7y3wx6gnokf6vycgpxs83d6, fk_enhk831fghf6akjilfn58okl4]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.282 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_Stakeholders
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.282 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.283 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.284 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_4bh3ay74x6ql9usunubttfdf1, fk_met63inaep6cq4ofb3nnxi4tm]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.292 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ProcessInstanceInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.293 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [lastreaddate, instanceid, processid, processinstancebytearray, optlock, state, startdate, lastmodificationdate]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.294 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.295 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.304 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ProcessInstanceLog
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.305 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [end_date, processinstancedescription, processversion, parentprocessinstanceid, processname, externalid, duration, processinstanceid, processid, user_identity, id, outcome, correlationkey, start_date, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.306 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.307 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.314 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Reassignment
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.315 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [id, escalation_reassignments_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.316 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.317 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_pnpeue9hs6kx2ep0sp16b6kfd, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.324 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Reassignment_potentialOwners
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.325 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.326 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.326 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_8frl6la7tgparlnukhp8xmody, fk_qbega5ncu6b9yigwlw55aeijn]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.335 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.RequestInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.336 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [owner, commandname, responsedata, message, priority, requestdata, retries, executions, deploymentid, businesskey, id, status, timestamp]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.337 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.337 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.346 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.SessionInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.347 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [rulesbytearray, optlock, id, startdate, lastmodificationdate]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.347 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.348 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.361 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Task
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.362 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [faultcontentid, expirationtime, processsessionid, subject, formname, description, createdby_id, activationtime, parentid, taskinitiator_id, archived, outputcontentid, allowedtodelegate, optlock, outputtype, id, subtaskstrategy, faultname, documentaccesstype, documentcontentid, tasktype, faultaccesstype, documenttype, priority, createdon, faulttype, workitemid, processinstanceid, processid, deploymentid, name, outputaccesstype, previousstatus, actualowner_id, skipable, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.363 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.364 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_dpk0f9ucm14c78bsxthh7h8yh, fk_k02og0u71obf1uxgcdjx9rcjc, fk_nh9nnt47f3l61qjlyedqt05rf, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.371 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.TaskDef
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.372 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [name, id, priority]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.373 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.374 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.383 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.TaskEvent
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.384 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [workitemid, processinstanceid, optlock, id, message, type, logtime, userid, taskid]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.385 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.385 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.395 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.VariableInstanceLog
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.396 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [processinstanceid, processid, log_date, externalid, id, variableinstanceid, value, variableid, oldvalue]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.397 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.398 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.405 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.WorkItemInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.406 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [workitemid, creationdate, processinstanceid, name, optlock, state, workitembytearray]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.407 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.407 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.415 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.email_header
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.416 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [replytoaddress, subject, language, id, body, fromaddress]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.416 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.417 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.424 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.task_comment
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.425 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [addedat, id, text, taskdata_comments_id, addedby_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.425 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.426 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_1ws9jdmhtey6mxu7jb0r0ufvs, primary, fk_aax378yjnsmw9kb9vsu994jjv]
06-Jul-2016 11:50:24.431 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000232: Schema update complete
SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticMDCBinder".
SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation MDCAdapter implementation.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:28.740 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jbpm.executor.impl.ExecutorImpl.init Starting Executor Component ...
  - Thread Pool Size: 1
  - Interval: 3 SECONDS
  - Retries per Request: 3

06-Jul-2016 11:50:28.756 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.jbpm.executor.impl.ExecutorImpl.init Disabling JMS support in executor because: unable to initialize JMS configuration for executor due to Name [JmsXA] is not bound in this Context. Unable to find [JmsXA].
06-Jul-2016 11:50:28.779 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.impl.KieServerImpl.<init> jBPM KIE Server extension has been successfully registered as server extension
06-Jul-2016 11:50:28.782 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.impl.KieServerImpl.<init> Drools KIE Server extension has been successfully registered as server extension
06-Jul-2016 11:50:34.268 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Read timed out
06-Jul-2016 11:50:34.271 WARNING [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.impl.KieServerImpl.<init> Unable to connect to any controllers, delaying container installation until connection can be established
06-Jul-2016 11:50:34.278 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.kie.server.services.Bootstrap.contextInitialized KieServer (id tomcat-kieserver) started successfully
06-Jul-2016 11:50:34.449 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive /opt/tomcat/webapps/kie-server.war has finished in 20,286 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:50:34.455 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deploying web application archive /opt/tomcat/webapps/kie-wb.war
06-Jul-2016 11:50:34.470 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] bitronix.tm.integration.tomcat55.BTMLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent Starting Bitronix Transaction Manager
06-Jul-2016 11:50:39.334 WARNING [KieServer-ControllerConnect] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Read timed out
06-Jul-2016 11:50:53.225 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:53.296 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.EnhancedListener.onStartup WELD-ENV-001008: Initialize Weld using ServletContainerInitializer
06-Jul-2016 11:50:53.378 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldStartup.<clinit> WELD-000900: 2.3.3 (Final)
06-Jul-2016 11:50:53.527 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.ProjectStageProducer.initProjectStage Computed the following DeltaSpike ProjectStage: Production
06-Jul-2016 11:50:54.365 WARNING [KieServer-ControllerConnect] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Read timed out
06-Jul-2016 11:50:55.049 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.WeldStartup.startContainer WELD-000101: Transactional services not available. Injection of @Inject UserTransaction not available. Transactional observers will be invoked synchronously.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:56.040 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.event.ExtensionObserverMethodImpl.checkRequiredTypeAnnotations WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] org.kie.internal.runtime.cdi.ActivateExtension.processAnnotatedType(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<X>, BeanManager) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:56.102 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.event.ExtensionObserverMethodImpl.checkRequiredTypeAnnotations WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] org.uberfire.ext.security.server.HttpServletRequestProducerExtension.processAnnotatedType(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<X>, BeanManager) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:56.106 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.event.ExtensionObserverMethodImpl.checkRequiredTypeAnnotations WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] org.jbpm.services.cdi.impl.ExcludeNonCDIImplExtension.processAnnotatedType(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<X>, BeanManager) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:56.140 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.event.ExtensionObserverMethodImpl.checkRequiredTypeAnnotations WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] public org.jboss.errai.cdi.server.CDIExtensionPoints.observeResources(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<T>) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:56.145 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.event.ExtensionObserverMethodImpl.checkRequiredTypeAnnotations WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] public org.jboss.errai.security.server.SecurityAnnotationExtension.addParameterLogger(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<?>) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
06-Jul-2016 11:50:56.149 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.event.ExtensionObserverMethodImpl.checkRequiredTypeAnnotations WELD-000411: Observer method [BackedAnnotatedMethod] org.jbpm.executor.cdi.impl.ExcludeNonCDIImplExtension.processAnnotatedType(@Observes ProcessAnnotatedType<X>, BeanManager) receives events for all annotated types. Consider restricting events using @WithAnnotations or a generic type with bounds.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:06.522 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.environment.tomcat.TomcatContainer.initialize WELD-ENV-001100: Tomcat 7+ detected, CDI injection will be available in Servlets, Filters and Listeners.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:06.927 INFO [weld-worker-3] org.jboss.weld.util.Beans.omitIllegalBeanTypes WELD-001125: Illegal bean type org.uberfire.backend.server.util.Filter<org.uberfire.java.nio.file.WatchEvent<?>> ignored on [EnhancedAnnotatedTypeImpl] public @ApplicationScoped class org.uberfire.backend.server.IOWatchServiceAllImpl
06-Jul-2016 11:51:06.936 INFO [weld-worker-4] org.jboss.weld.util.Beans.omitIllegalBeanTypes WELD-001125: Illegal bean type org.uberfire.backend.server.util.Filter<org.uberfire.java.nio.file.WatchEvent<?>> ignored on [EnhancedAnnotatedTypeImpl] public @ApplicationScoped class org.uberfire.backend.server.IOWatchServiceNonDotImpl
06-Jul-2016 11:51:09.393 WARNING [KieServer-ControllerConnect] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Read timed out
06-Jul-2016 11:51:15.883 WARN [weld-worker-1] org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateCustomBean WELD-001473: javax.enterprise.inject.spi.Bean implementation org.uberfire.backend.server.cdi.SystemConfigProducer$2@7858e5af declared a normal scope but does not implement javax.enterprise.inject.spi.PassivationCapable. It won't be possible to inject this bean into a bean with a passivating scope (@SessionScoped, @ConversationScoped). This can be fixed by assigning the Bean implementation a unique id by implementing the PassivationCapable interface.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:16.696 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.annotations.common.Version.<clinit> HCANN000001: Hibernate Commons Annotations {4.0.2.Final}
06-Jul-2016 11:51:16.722 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.Version.logVersion HHH000412: Hibernate Core {4.2.21.Final}
06-Jul-2016 11:51:16.730 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Environment.<clinit> HHH000206: hibernate.properties not found
06-Jul-2016 11:51:16.734 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Environment.buildBytecodeProvider HHH000021: Bytecode provider name : javassist
06-Jul-2016 11:51:17.157 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource HHH000221: Reading mappings from resource: META-INF/Taskorm.xml
06-Jul-2016 11:51:17.354 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource HHH000221: Reading mappings from resource: META-INF/JBPMorm.xml
06-Jul-2016 11:51:17.392 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource HHH000221: Reading mappings from resource: META-INF/Executor-orm.xml
06-Jul-2016 11:51:17.429 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource HHH000221: Reading mappings from resource: META-INF/Servicesorm.xml
06-Jul-2016 11:51:17.482 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.addResource HHH000221: Reading mappings from resource: META-INF/TaskAuditorm.xml
06-Jul-2016 11:51:17.726 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.dialect.Dialect.<init> HHH000400: Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5Dialect
06-Jul-2016 11:51:18.439 WARN [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.service.jta.platform.internal.JtaPlatformInitiator.getConfiguredPlatform HHH000427: Using deprecated org.hibernate.transaction.TransactionManagerLookup strategy [hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class], use newer org.hibernate.service.jta.platform.spi.JtaPlatform strategy instead [hibernate.transaction.jta.platform]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:18.441 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.service.jta.platform.internal.JtaPlatformInitiator.mapLegacyClasses HHH000428: Encountered legacy TransactionManagerLookup specified; convert to newer org.hibernate.service.jta.platform.spi.JtaPlatform contract specified via hibernate.transaction.jta.platform setting
06-Jul-2016 11:51:18.463 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.TransactionFactoryInitiator.initiateService HHH000268: Transaction strategy: org.hibernate.engine.transaction.internal.jta.CMTTransactionFactory
06-Jul-2016 11:51:18.480 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory.<init> HHH000397: Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
06-Jul-2016 11:51:18.609 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.validator.internal.util.Version.<clinit> HV000001: Hibernate Validator 4.3.2.Final
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.629 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000228: Running hbm2ddl schema update
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.630 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000102: Fetching database metadata
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.639 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000396: Updating schema
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.651 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Attachment
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.651 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [accesstype, attachmentcontentid, attachedat, name, id, attachedby_id, taskdata_attachments_id, contenttype, attachment_size]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.652 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.652 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_hqupx569krp0f0sgu9kh87513, primary, fk_7ndpfa311i50bq7hy18q05va3]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.657 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.AuditTaskImpl
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.657 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [processsessionid, description, priority, activationtime, createdon, parentid, workitemid, actualowner, processinstanceid, createdby, processid, duedate, deploymentid, name, id, taskid, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.658 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.658 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.663 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.BAMTaskSummary
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.663 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [duration, enddate, processinstanceid, createddate, taskname, optlock, pk, startdate, userid, taskid, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.663 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.664 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.672 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.BooleanExpression
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.674 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [expression, escalation_constraints_id, id, type]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.674 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.675 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_394nf2qoc0k9ok6omgd6jtpso, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.681 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Content
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.682 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [id, content]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.683 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.684 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.690 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ContextMappingInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.691 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [mappingid, owner_id, optlock, context_id, ksession_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.692 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.693 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.700 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.CorrelationKeyInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.701 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [processinstanceid, name, keyid, optlock]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.701 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.702 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.710 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.CorrelationPropertyInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.711 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [correlationkey_keyid, name, optlock, propertyid, value]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.712 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.712 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_hrmx1m882cejwj9c04ixh50i4, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.720 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Deadline
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.720 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [deadline_date, deadlines_enddeadline_id, escalated, id, deadlines_startdeadline_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.721 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.721 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_68w742sge00vco2cq3jhbvmgx, fk_euoohoelbqvv94d8a8rcg8s5n, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.724 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Delegation_delegates
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.725 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.725 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.725 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_gn7ula51sk55wj1o1m57guqxb, fk_fajq6kossbsqwr3opkrctxei3]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.729 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.DeploymentStore
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.730 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [updatedate, deploymentunit, attributes, id, deployment_id, state]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.730 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.730 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [uk_85rgskt09thd8mkkfl3tb0y81, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.734 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ErrorInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.734 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [stacktrace, id, message, request_id, timestamp]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.735 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.735 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_cms0met37ggfw5p5gci3otaq0, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.738 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Escalation
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.742 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [deadline_escalation_id, name, id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.742 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.743 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_ay2gd4fvl9yaapviyxudwuvfg, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.746 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.EventTypes
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.747 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [instanceid, element]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.747 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.747 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_nrecj4617iwxlc65ij6m7lsl1]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.752 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.I18NText
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.752 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [shorttext, notification_subjects_id, notification_descriptions_id, task_names_id, deadline_documentation_id, language, reassignment_documentation_id, task_descriptions_id, notification_names_id, id, text, notification_documentation_id, task_subjects_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.753 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.753 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_qoce92c70adem3ccb3i7lec8x, fk_4eyfp69ucrron2hr7qx4np2fp, fk_bw8vmpekejxt1ei2ge26gdsry, fk_k16jpgrh67ti9uedf6konsu1p, fk_fd9uk6hemv2dx1ojovo7ms3vp, fk_g1trxri8w64enudw2t1qahhk5, primary, fk_21qvifarxsvuxeaw5sxwh473w, fk_o84rkh69r47ti8uv4eyj7bmo2, fk_pqarjvvnwfjpeyb87yd7m0bfi]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.757 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.NodeInstanceLog
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.757 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [workitemid, nodename, nodetype, processinstanceid, processid, log_date, externalid, connection, id, type, nodeid, nodeinstanceid]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.758 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.758 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.761 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.762 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [escalation_notifications_id, dtype, id, priority]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.762 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.763 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_bdbeml3768go5im41cgfpyso9, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.766 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification_BAs
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.766 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.767 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.767 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_fc0uuy76t2bvxaxqysoo8xts7, fk_mfbsnbrhth4rjhqc2ud338s4i]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.770 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification_Recipients
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.771 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.771 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.772 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_blf9jsrumtrthdaqnpwxt25eu, fk_3l244pj8sh78vtn9imaymrg47]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.775 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Notification_email_header
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.775 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [mapkey, emailheaders_id, notification_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.775 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.776 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [uk_ptaka5kost68h7l3wflv7w6y8, fk_eth4nvxn21fk1vnju85vkjrai, fk_ptaka5kost68h7l3wflv7w6y8, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.779 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.OrganizationalEntity
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.779 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [dtype, id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.779 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.780 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.783 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_BAs
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.783 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.784 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.784 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_t38xbkrq6cppifnxequhvjsl2, fk_omjg5qh7uv8e9bolbaq7hv6oh]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.787 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_ExclOwners
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.787 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.788 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.788 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_b8owuxfrdng050ugpk0pdowa7, fk_pth28a73rj6bxtlfc69kmqo0a]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.791 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_PotOwners
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.792 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.792 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.792 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_4dv2oji7pr35ru0w45trix02x, fk_tee3ftir7xs6eo3fdvi3xw026]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.796 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_Recipients
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.796 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.797 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.797 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_4g7y3wx6gnokf6vycgpxs83d6, fk_enhk831fghf6akjilfn58okl4]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.800 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.PeopleAssignments_Stakeholders
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.801 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.801 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.801 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_4bh3ay74x6ql9usunubttfdf1, fk_met63inaep6cq4ofb3nnxi4tm]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.805 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ProcessInstanceInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.806 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [lastreaddate, instanceid, processid, processinstancebytearray, optlock, state, startdate, lastmodificationdate]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.806 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.806 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.810 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.ProcessInstanceLog
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.811 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [end_date, processinstancedescription, processversion, parentprocessinstanceid, processname, externalid, duration, processinstanceid, processid, user_identity, id, outcome, correlationkey, start_date, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.811 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.811 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.815 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.QueryDefinitionStore
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.815 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [qexpression, qname, id, qsource, qtarget]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.816 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.816 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [uk_1dmy087nhbykucpgjipcnyluv, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.819 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Reassignment
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.820 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [id, escalation_reassignments_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.820 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.821 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_pnpeue9hs6kx2ep0sp16b6kfd, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.824 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Reassignment_potentialOwners
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.824 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [task_id, entity_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.825 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.825 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_8frl6la7tgparlnukhp8xmody, fk_qbega5ncu6b9yigwlw55aeijn]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.829 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.RequestInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.829 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [owner, commandname, responsedata, message, priority, requestdata, retries, executions, deploymentid, businesskey, id, status, timestamp]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.830 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.830 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.833 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.SessionInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.834 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [rulesbytearray, optlock, id, startdate, lastmodificationdate]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.834 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.835 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.840 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.Task
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.841 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [faultcontentid, expirationtime, processsessionid, subject, formname, description, createdby_id, activationtime, parentid, taskinitiator_id, archived, outputcontentid, allowedtodelegate, optlock, outputtype, id, subtaskstrategy, faultname, documentaccesstype, documentcontentid, tasktype, faultaccesstype, documenttype, priority, createdon, faulttype, workitemid, processinstanceid, processid, deploymentid, name, outputaccesstype, previousstatus, actualowner_id, skipable, status]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.841 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.842 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_dpk0f9ucm14c78bsxthh7h8yh, fk_k02og0u71obf1uxgcdjx9rcjc, fk_nh9nnt47f3l61qjlyedqt05rf, primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.845 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.TaskDef
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.845 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [name, id, priority]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.845 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.846 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.849 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.TaskEvent
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.850 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [workitemid, processinstanceid, optlock, id, message, type, logtime, userid, taskid]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.850 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.850 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.854 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.TaskVariableImpl
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.854 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [processinstanceid, processid, name, id, modificationdate, type, value, taskid]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.854 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.855 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.858 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.VariableInstanceLog
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.858 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [processinstanceid, processid, log_date, externalid, id, variableinstanceid, value, variableid, oldvalue]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.859 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.859 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.862 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.WorkItemInfo
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.862 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [workitemid, creationdate, processinstanceid, name, optlock, state, workitembytearray]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.863 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.863 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.866 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.email_header
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.866 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [replytoaddress, subject, language, id, body, fromaddress]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.867 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.867 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [primary]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.871 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000261: Table found: jbpm.task_comment
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.871 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000037: Columns: [addedat, id, text, taskdata_comments_id, addedby_id]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.871 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000108: Foreign keys: []
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.872 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.TableMetadata.<init> HHH000126: Indexes: [fk_1ws9jdmhtey6mxu7jb0r0ufvs, primary, fk_aax378yjnsmw9kb9vsu994jjv]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:19.875 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate.execute HHH000232: Schema update complete
06-Jul-2016 11:51:24.406 WARNING [KieServer-ControllerConnect] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Read timed out
06-Jul-2016 11:51:39.429 WARNING [KieServer-ControllerConnect] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Read timed out
06-Jul-2016 11:51:44.422 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.Listener.contextInitialized WELD-ENV-001006: org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.EnhancedListener used for ServletContext notifications
06-Jul-2016 11:51:44.435 WARN [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ConfigurationBootstrap.createDeployment RESTEASY002150: resteasy.scan is no longer supported.  Use a servlet 3.0 container and the ResteasyServletInitializer
06-Jul-2016 11:51:44.778 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.EnhancedListener.contextInitialized WELD-ENV-001009: org.jboss.weld.environment.servlet.Listener used for ServletRequest and HttpSession notifications
06-Jul-2016 11:51:45.954 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Deployment of web application archive /opt/tomcat/webapps/kie-wb.war has finished in 71,498 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:45.956 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/host-manager
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.172 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.188 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/host-manager has finished in 231 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.188 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/.niogit
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.405 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.407 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/.niogit has finished in 219 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.407 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/.index
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.538 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.541 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/.index has finished in 134 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:46.541 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/examples
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.006 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.044 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/examples has finished in 503 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.045 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/.security
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.261 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.265 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/.security has finished in 219 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.265 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/docs
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.432 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.436 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/docs has finished in 171 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.436 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/repositories
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.580 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.586 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/repositories has finished in 149 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.586 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/manager
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.793 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.797 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/manager has finished in 211 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:47.797 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deploying web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/ROOT
06-Jul-2016 11:51:48.087 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.jasper.servlet.TldScanner.scanJars At least one JAR was scanned for TLDs yet contained no TLDs. Enable debug logging for this logger for a complete list of JARs that were scanned but no TLDs were found in them. Skipping unneeded JARs during scanning can improve startup time and JSP compilation time.
06-Jul-2016 11:51:48.091 INFO [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDirectory Deployment of web application directory /opt/tomcat/webapps/ROOT has finished in 294 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:48.113 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080"]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:48.137 INFO [main] org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol.start Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-nio-8009"]
06-Jul-2016 11:51:48.140 INFO [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start Server startup in 94051 ms
06-Jul-2016 11:51:48.811 ERROR [http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-11] org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleWebApplicationException RESTEASY002010: Failed to execute
[...]

06-Jul-2016 11:51:48.811 ERROR [http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-2] org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleWebApplicationException RESTEASY002010: Failed to execute
[...]

Michael Anstis

Jul 7, 2016, 5:54:06 AM7/7/16
to Drools Usage
Your original question was about decision tables; now you're asking about integration of the Workbench and KIE Server.

I suspect your configuration is wrong; it looks like the properties you provide for KIE Server are wrong; but not being an expert on KIE Server I've BCC'ed a colleague who may comment.

@Maciejs... can you advise?

Mark

Maciej Swiderski

Jul 7, 2016, 6:11:21 AM7/7/16
to Michael Anstis, Drools Usage
404 means the resource is not there which might be because of two reasons:
- workbench didn’t deploy so the application is not available
- workbench is in older version which does not contain controller - make sure you use both kie server and workbench that comes from the same version, best to use 6.4.0.Final

Maciej

Michael Anstis

Jul 7, 2016, 6:14:04 AM7/7/16
to Maciej Swiderski, Drools Usage
Thanks Maciejs, Cid wants to try 7.x though to look at the new decision table editor.

Maciej Swiderski

Jul 7, 2016, 6:25:40 AM7/7/16
to Michael Anstis, Drools Usage
alright, though same rules apply.

once workbench is started you can check this endpoint http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/admin/servers to see if it responds

Maciej

Cid Moreno Miranda

Jul 8, 2016, 11:35:28 AM7/8/16
to Drools Usage, michael...@gmail.com
Hi Michael and Maciej,
My environment is running with the previuos version of kie-wb.
I was follow the instructions in the Maciej blog:
And is running for few months.
I reported a bug in the wb 6.3.0, that was fixed in the version 7.0.0.
The only thing that i changed was the wb war to 7, and now the server up, but i get this error.

08-Jul-2016 12:19:46.269 WARNING [KieServer-ControllerConnect] org.kie.server.services.impl.controller.DefaultRestControllerImpl.connect Exception encountered while syncing with controller at http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver error Error while sending PUT request to http://localhost:8080/kie-wb/rest/controller/server/tomcat-kieserver response code 404

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

<response type="SUCCESS" msg="Kie Server info">
<kie-server-info>
<capabilities>KieServer</capabilities>
<capabilities>BPM</capabilities>
<capabilities>BRM</capabilities>
<location>
</location>
<name>tomcat-kieserver</name>
<id>tomcat-kieserver</id>
<version>6.3.0.Final</version>
</kie-server-info>
</response>

Apache tomcat 8
JAVA JDK 8
kie-server-6.3.0.Final-ee7.war (kie-server.war)
kie-drools-wb-distribution-wars-7.0.0.Beta1-tomcat7.war (kie-wb.war)

btm-2.1.4
btm-tomcat55-lifecycle-2.1.4
jacc-1.0
jta-1.1