kie-workbench: how to configure/remove global DataSource drivers when using port-offset in wildfly?

Christian Niehues

Jul 5, 2017, 9:43:43 AM7/5/17
to Drools Usage
Hi,

I have wildfly 10 with a deployed kie-drools-wb-7.0.0.Final-wildfly10.war. When I startup wildfly with a port offset (-Djboss.socket.binding.port-offset=100) I get following error in console:

15:15:26,158 ERROR [org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.integration.wildfly.WildflyBaseClient] (pool-14-thread-1) It was not possible to open connection to Wildfly/EAP server.: java.io.IOException: java.net.ConnectException: WFLYPRT0053: Could not connect to http-remoting://127.0.0.1:9990. The connection failed
at org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.AbstractModelControllerClient.executeForResult(AbstractModelControllerClient.java:149)
at org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.AbstractModelControllerClient.execute(AbstractModelControllerClient.java:80)
at org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.integration.wildfly.WildflyBaseClient.testConnection(WildflyBaseClient.java:158)
at org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.integration.wildfly.WildflyBaseClient.testConnection(WildflyBaseClient.java:147)
at org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.core.wildfly.WildflyDriverProvider.hasStarted(WildflyDriverProvider.java:210)
at org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.core.wildfly.WildflyDriverProvider$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.hasStarted(Unknown Source)
at org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.core.impl.DataSourceRuntimeManagerImpl.hasStarted(DataSourceRuntimeManagerImpl.java:199)
at org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.core.impl.DataSourceRuntimeManagerImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.hasStarted(Unknown Source)
at org.kie.workbench.common.screens.datasource.management.backend.DataSourceManagementBootstrap.lambda$getInitializeDeploymentsTask$0(DataSourceManagementBootstrap.java:172)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Because a datasource.management package is involved I searched for pre-defined datasources in the kie-wb and noticed that there are general drivers for PostgreSQL und MySQL.
When I try to remove them I get the same error so I think they are the cause of the exception.

So how can I change the ports for this datasources or remove them?

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Niehues

Jul 5, 2017, 9:59:12 AM7/5/17
to Drools Usage
sorry, I noticed that this question is more like a setup/configuration problem and should be send to the drools-setup group, so I moved it there.

I hope I will keep this better in mind next time.

Christian