Error on deploying Kie Workbench 6.4.0.Final on Weblogic12c

Madhura Oak

Mar 20, 2017, 8:00:57 AM3/20/17
to Drools Setup
I'm trying to deploy Kie workbench 6.4.0.Final on Weblogic 12.1.3 on Windows. I'm getting following exception. I've created H2 datasource with jndi "jdbc/jbpm" and modified the dialect to H2 dialect in persistence.xml in exploded war. I'm using following bootstrap switches.

-Dorg.kie.server.user=admin -Dorg.kie.server.pwd=test123 -Dorg.kie.server.location=http://localhost:7001/kie-server/services/rest/server -Dorg.kie.server.repo=d:/Repositories2 -Dorg.kie.server.id=server -Dorg.jbpm.server.ext.disabled=true -Dorg.drools.server.ext.disabled=true -Dorg.kie.server.controller.user=admin -Dorg.kie.server.controller.pwd=test123 -Dorg.kie.server.controller=http://localhost:7001/kie-wb/rest/controller -Dorg.uberfire.nio.git.dir=d:/DroolsGit -Djavax.xml.bind.context.factory=com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory -Dorg.uberfire.start.method=ejb -Dorg.uberfire.domain=OracleDefaultLoginConfiguration -Dorg.uberfire.nio.git.daemon.enabled=false -Dorg.uberfire.nio.git.ssh.enabled=false -Dorg.guvnor.m2repo.dir=d:/Repositories -Dorg.kie.demo=false -Dorg.kie.server.id=kie-server

weblogic.application.ModuleException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence
at weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper.prepare(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:114)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:100)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$1.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:175)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$1.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:170)
at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver$ParallelChange.run(StateMachineDriver.java:80)
at weblogic.work.ContextWrap.run(ContextWrap.java:40)
at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:548)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:311)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:263)
Caused By: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence
at weblogic.persistence.BasePersistenceUnitInfo.getPersistenceProvider(BasePersistenceUnitInfo.java:441)
at weblogic.persistence.BasePersistenceUnitInfo.initializeEntityManagerFactory(BasePersistenceUnitInfo.java:461)
at weblogic.persistence.BasePersistenceUnitInfo.initializeEntityManagerFactory(BasePersistenceUnitInfo.java:454)
at weblogic.persistence.BasePersistenceUnitInfo.init(BasePersistenceUnitInfo.java:141)
at weblogic.persistence.BaseJPAIntegrationProvider.createPersistenceUnitInfo(BaseJPAIntegrationProvider.java:54)
at weblogic.persistence.AbstractPersistenceUnitRegistry.storeDescriptors(AbstractPersistenceUnitRegistry.java:423)
at weblogic.persistence.AbstractPersistenceUnitRegistry.loadPersistenceDescriptors(AbstractPersistenceUnitRegistry.java:130)
at weblogic.persistence.ModulePersistenceUnitRegistry.<init>(ModulePersistenceUnitRegistry.java:61)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppInternalModuleExtension$PersistenceExtension.setupPersistenceUnitRegistry(WebAppInternalModuleExtension.java:267)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppInternalModuleExtension$PersistenceExtension.access$400(WebAppInternalModuleExtension.java:188)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppInternalModuleExtension.prePrepare(WebAppInternalModuleExtension.java:58)
at weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper$PrepareStateChange.next(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:293)
at weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper$PrepareStateChange.next(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:285)
at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:42)
at weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper.prepare(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:109)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:100)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$1.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:175)
at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$1.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:170)
at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver$ParallelChange.run(StateMachineDriver.java:80)
at weblogic.work.ContextWrap.run(ContextWrap.java:40)
at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:548)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:311)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:263)

Please help me identify the error.

Maciej Swiderski

Mar 20, 2017, 8:07:51 AM3/20/17
to drools...@googlegroups.com
make sure that you use weblogic version of the war file that includes hibernate in the package.

Maciej

Madhura Oak

Mar 20, 2017, 8:13:51 AM3/20/17
to Drools Setup
Thanks Maciej. I can see the hibernate jars in the WEB-INF/lib of the exploded war file for workbench.

Maciej Swiderski

Mar 20, 2017, 8:16:55 AM3/20/17
to drools...@googlegroups.com
can you list all the hibernate jars you have in there?

Madhura Oak

Mar 20, 2017, 8:27:40 AM3/20/17
to Drools Setup
These jars are present:

hibernate-commons-annotations-4.0.2.Final.jar
hibernate-core-4.2.21.Final.jar
hibernate-entitymanager-4.2.21.Final.jar
hibernate-validator-4.3.2.Final.jar

Madhura Oak

Mar 20, 2017, 11:36:43 AM3/20/17
to Drools Setup
I removed hibernate jars from weblogic common lib and the workbench was deployed.

Maciej Swiderski

Mar 20, 2017, 12:00:33 PM3/20/17
to drools...@googlegroups.com
that means there are other hibernate libs somehow added to server class path

Maciej