support for do-mount-control mission command

Randy Mackay

Mar 21, 2015, 8:57:21 AM3/21/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com

Tridge, Grant,

      I’ve added some patches to master which include adding support for the do-mount-control message for copter.  This allows the user to set specific lean angles for the gimbal.  It’s simpler than ROI so it’s a bit funny that we’ve never had this ability as part of a mission (it was always possible to do directly from the GCS).

     Are you happy for two more patches to go into master to add support for this message to Rover and Plane?  See last two commits here:

                                https://github.com/rmackay9/rmackay9-ardupilot/commits/storm1).

     Here’s a rough example of using the message during a short copter mission.  This is using the mavlink enabled SToRM32 3-axis gimbal.

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAKrGXSFWpM

-Randy

Grant Morphett

Mar 27, 2015, 6:31:01 PM3/27/15