DEV call 25 Jul 2016 4pm PST = 25 Jul 2016 2300 UTC

Craig Elder

Jul 25, 2016, 7:04:37 PM7/25/16
to drones-discuss
Copter
  • adsb avoidance (peter + randy)
  • copter-3.4 (release candidate this week?)
  • vision (not much progress recently, Precision Landing tests using companion computer with web cam next week?)
Linux
Plane

Craig Elder

Jul 26, 2016, 10:10:23 AM7/26/16
to drones-discuss
Copter
Linux
    • PR to add Parrot Disco was applied
    • Static linking is now a configure option
    • Better integration of git submodules with waf
    • PX4 toolchain on windows - 4.9 or 5.4?
    • Need instructions for WAF with Eclipse
    Plane

    Doug Walmsley

    Jul 26, 2016, 10:26:33 AM7/26/16
    to drones-...@googlegroups.com

    Randy,

    Awesome job with ADS-B avoidance.  Noticed in your video that initially you had copter in Loiter and upon detecting aircraft it moved 90 degrees away. What I'm wondering is if you all plan to have the copter return to its original Loiter point?  I noted that you referenced to that pilot can control copter at anytime which is a good thing however,  if I wanted copter to return automatically to original spot your video didn't mention that.

    Recommend you all consider this point and code software to allow for auto return to original point.

    Thanks for all you guys do!

    R,
    Doug Walmsley