Isentek IST8310 E-Compass Chips, Pin2Pin Alternative to Honeywell HMC5883L [EOL]

jackyxu.s...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2016, 12:12:38 PM7/18/16
to drones-discuss
Dear All,

Good weekend :)

Greetings from Jacky Xu @Suffice in Shenzhen, China. We're a 30-year sensor & solution provider in consumer electronics, and also serving as one of the major sensor suppliers in the UAV/drone market for 8 years.

As you know, Honeywell decided to abandon its HMC5883L/HMC5983 product line suddenly this Q1, which was once the default design compass chips for commercial & industry UAV/drones.

In order not to cause any delay of all the project, we write to recommended Isentek IST8310 chips, a Pin2Pin alternative to HMC5883L with a more powerful 14 bits ADC, a broader dynamic range (+/-1600uT) , a better linearity performance, and meanwhile a much lower hysteresis & noise level.

Z-axis techniques have also been well improved to get prepared for lower dehumidifying requirements & more adaptive resoldering manufacturing
​ process​
.

You might get some further application notes or datasheet related to the Honeywell HMC5883L Pin2Pin alternative [e-compass chip] from the below address:

Isentek IST8310 Cloud Disk:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jH7Vt6u

User Pin:6tv7

​​--

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jacky Xu
Suffice Ind. Tech. Ltd.
Email: Jack...@suffice.com.hk
HK Mobile: +852-6824-2372
US Mobile: +1-816-892-0957
CN Mobile: +86-130-2796-8259
SZ Office:   +86-755-8359-3381-ext823
Tel: +852-2343-7563    Fax: +852-2797-8115
Website: www.suffice-group.com

​​

jackyxu.s...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2016, 3:20:48 AM8/11/16
to drones-discuss
Let me know if you need some further information or documents or free samples :)
iSentek Products_pin2pin information.pdf
TE-DS-8310_8310 datasheet.pdf
TE-DS-8307-8307 datasheet.pdf
IST8310 versus HMC58xxx-HMC59xx_V1.0_ENG_short.pdf

Jeff Heiss

Aug 11, 2016, 11:54:56 PM8/11/16
to drones-discuss
This part is not sold at Digikey, Mouser, or Newark.  Since it is not sold at any of the three largest distributors, it does not seem very practical.  How are we to use it if we can't buy it?   Where is the part sold online?

Jacky Suffice

Aug 12, 2016, 12:23:39 AM8/12/16
to drones-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Jeff Heiss,

Yes, it's a new brand specially designed for HMC5883L/HMC5983 users in UAV/Drone market, and now captures at least 80% share in this market.

We're a 30-year distributor in HK, and have served as one of the key sensor suppliers in drone market for 9 years in China. Before that, we're the officially authorized Honeywell HMC5883L/HMC5983 distributor here.

If you're interested, we can offer free samples or demo for tests. :)

--

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jacky Xu
Suffice Ind. Tech. Ltd.
Q/WeChat: 330524207

HK Mobile: +852-6824-2372
US Mobile: +1-816-892-0957
CN Mobile: +86-130-2796-8259
SZ Office:   +86-755-8359-3381-ext823
Tel: +852-2343-7563    Fax: +852-2797-8115
Website: www.suffice-group.com

Jeff Heiss

Sep 2, 2016, 9:53:21 AM9/2/16
to drones-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jacky,

I am the person who inquired about the IST8310 in the previous message.  Can you offer a few samples?  Is a sample breakout board available?  I’m located in the USA.

Jeff

​​--

​​

Jacky Suffice

Sep 2, 2016, 11:53:54 AM9/2/16
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jeff,

Of course, and we have chip samples & demo kit as well.

Would you please provide your billing information including your company information & shipping information to Jack...@suffice.com.hk?

And how many samples will you request?