Log Export for EnsoMosaic Integration

Marco Fornalè

Feb 19, 2015, 1:58:20 PM2/19/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I'm new to this group. I had the need to create the log export for EnsoMosaic... and I have done it: from Mission Planner, using CTRL F and GeoReference feature is possible to export 2 additional files: EnsoLOcation.GPS and EnsoBlock.TRP
I have tested and they work fine.
Now my question: how can i make these modifications available to al the community?

Thx
Marco

Jesus Alvarez

Feb 19, 2015, 2:56:50 PM2/19/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marco,

You can fork the Mission planner repository from:

Once you have it forked, just add your changes. After your changes are in your own forked repo (commit them), you can create a Pull request to the official repo.

If you need help, just give me an email

Marco Fornalè

Feb 21, 2015, 12:00:24 PM2/21/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jesus,
thanks for your help, i will try and let you know!

Thx
Marco

Marco Fornalè

Feb 22, 2015, 3:34:53 AM2/22/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Fatto!! muchas gracias senor ;-)
Done tanks very much!!!

Best

Marco

Marco Fornalè

Feb 23, 2015, 5:20:03 AM2/23/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Done, followed your instructions.
Thx
Marco

Jesus Alvarez

Feb 24, 2015, 2:42:28 AM2/24/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Great Marco!

Marco Fornalè

Feb 24, 2015, 10:21:08 AM2/24/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Well, with Janne Sarkeala of MosaciMill we have found a couple or errors, already corrected...I will fork again ;-)
Thanks for your help!

I start enjoying developing again after almost 15 years....it has become so easy....compared to C and VS6..

Ciao
Marco