inconsistent status info in mission planner vs. sys_status.onboard_control_sensors_*

Gábor Vásárhelyi

Jun 23, 2016, 11:28:21 AM6/23/16
to drones-discuss
Dear All!

I am having inconsistent behaviour in pixhawk+mission planner. I get the following status info simulateously:

* mission planner shows "bad gyro health" and ""PreArm: Accels not calibrated" messages
* iris+ kopter rgb led is yellow
* in mission planner the ax2,ay2,az2 and gx2,gy2,gz2 varialbes are all zeroed out, I guess the IMU2 is stopped somehow (so far this is all consistent, but...)

* on the serial port from the sys_status messages I get 2227247 for all onboard_control_sensors_* variables, meaning that GYRO and ACCEL are all present, enabled and healthy (along with all other sensors that need to be enabled and healthy).

- Is it possible that the sys_status message is not updated properly on these error states?
- How does mission planner show the error? It only receives the prearm messages, not more?

Thanks for your help!
Gabor