anyone has the PX4 software with the newest nuttx 7 integrated?

Jeffson Wu

Jul 17, 2016, 10:44:28 PM7/17/16
to drones-discuss
Hi,

I am looking for a ardupilot packages with the newest nuttx 7 ported,not the standard ardupilot github branch,https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot

anyone can help me on this,thanks in advance.

Jeffson.

Tom Pittenger

Jul 18, 2016, 1:16:47 AM7/18/16
to drones-discuss
Check the VRBrain board, I believe they adapted some of the newer NuttX into their firmware. I'm not sure of a url, should be easy to google.

Philip Rowse

Jul 18, 2016, 1:28:07 AM7/18/16
to drones-discuss
The NUTTX with F7 support is still fresh, drivers are still being written.
The Pixhawk2.1 is using the F4, but we will be releasing an Alpha version of the Pixhawk 2 shortly for developers wanting to work on this.
The prototype of that board was sent to David Last year, and work is progressing well.

Philip Rowse

Jul 18, 2016, 1:52:47 AM7/18/16
to drones-discuss
And of course Any assistance in this task would be appreciated, I believe the bulk of the NUTTX work is complete, but NUTTX is lacking drivers for PX4 to use.
We would love to hear about your project!
Phil