The Advantages and Disadvantages of Ardupilot

Victor Su

Jul 18, 2016, 2:23:45 AM7/18/16
to drones-discuss
Hi,
I am now using the ardupilot firmware for my drone based on pixhawk now.
It has all the basic functions like waypoint, rtl, gimble, camera, various flight modes etc.,
I am just wondering, what can we do to improve the ardupilot since it has implemented most functions?
What are the defect of the ardupilot?

Thanks

Victor

Tom Pittenger

Jul 18, 2016, 2:41:27 AM7/18/16
to drones-discuss
Please browse the github issues. They are bug reports and/or feature requests for the developers:

-TomP

Victor Su

Jul 18, 2016, 10:42:40 PM7/18/16
to drones-discuss