DEV call 07 Feb 2016 4pm PST = 09 Feb - 2015 0000 UTC

Craig Elder

Feb 8, 2016, 6:34:08 PM2/8/16
to drones-discuss
Copter
  1. Copter-3.3.3 release
  2. Supporting Pixracer on 3.3.3
  3. update on leonard's motor refactor (Reviewed with Rob and he seems ok so I think we're quite close to PR-ing it and pushing to master)
  4. companion computer image updates (new RPI2 image released which can be found by going to http://firmware.diydrones.com/ and clicking on the "and Images" link to the right of "Companion") this new version creates an access point called "Drone01" (pw: Drone01a) and can send video but the latency is not good (0.35 sec)Open PRs for device interface and thread abstraction. Basically waiting more reviews... The thread PR can even be applied before the call. I'll make some more tests though
Trad Heli
  1. 3.3.3 Update
Plane
  1. support for multiple frame types in quadplane
  2. start of support for tiltrotors,
General
  1. uavcan update testing
  2. Commit / Pull Request procedures
  3. File locations
Linux
  1. Please review the open PRs for device interface and thread abstraction.
  2. Basically waiting more reviews.
Dronecode
  1. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/extend-the-experience/colocatedevents