Using Telemetry to send message to land

Zhen Liang Low

Mar 28, 2015, 11:14:19 AM3/28/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening all,

Currently I'm using APM 2.6 and XBEE series 2 as the telemetry system between ground control station and quadcopter.
I also have an EasyVR Shield 2.0 which is a voice recogniser and I have successfully integrate it with my APM 2.6 to listen to command to take off and land. but this is when the EasyVR Shield and Arduino Uno board is placed together with the UAV

However I'm trying to make move the Voice recogniser and uno board to the ground control station, and when it listens to this command, It sends an serial message over to the UAV via the XBEE.

I have a slight knowledge on how to send serial message from the "Arduino" to the Comm port which the XBEE is connected to, but I do not know the command in which I should add in the Arducopter v3.2.1 code to read the message sent
Can anyone advice on the code or line in which I should add in the code?

Many Thanks and Regards,
Zhen Liang