AntennaTracker: Added support for I2C BUS0 MPU6000

已查看 74 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Hiroshi Takey

未读,
2016年2月9日 23:10:112016/2/9
收件人 drones-discuss
Hi All!

I added a Antenna Tracker I2C BUS0 support to master-AVR branch, it's can work on mega2560 generic boards with MPU60XX I2C master with auxI2C enabled for HMC5883 magnetometer attached to this pin and MS5611 I2C Master baro.

Hiroshi Takey

未读,
2016年2月16日 23:05:442016/2/16
收件人 drones-discuss
UPDATE #3578

AP_InertialSensor: Added I2C BUS0 support for MPU60XX and added "by pass" register to enable communication with others device atached to this pin.

AP_Baro: Added Macro enable use timer to work with I2C MPU60XX time calibration.

AP_HAL: Added macros for generic AVR boards.

Added macros to compile generics AVR boards and make it's in linux, mingw (windows) and Arduino enviroments.

AP_HAL_AVR: Added extra GPIO.
Added extra GPIO pins leds and disabled usb mux pin for AVR Generics boards.

AP_Notify: Added extra GPIO.
Added extra GPIO pins leds for AVR Generics boards.

AP_Notify: Added external notify leds.
Added external notify leds GPS, ARMED MOTOR1 and MOTOR2 for generic AVR Boards.

mk: Added atmega target.
With this target we can make APM for generics AVR boards with MPU60XX, HMC5883L (atached to MPU60XX bybass aux PIN) and MS5611 with I2C BUS0.

Tools: Added instructions to build AVR Boards.

Added Building Instructions for AVR Boards with make and Arduino 1.6.6 Ide on Windows.

Added simple tool to fix include headers files in libraries and sketch to work with Arduino 1.6.6.

Tools/Scripts: Updated travis scripts.

Updated travis scripts for AVR boards on master-AVR branch compilation.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子