Leonard's enhanced quaternion controllers in master

Randy Mackay

Jun 25, 2016, 2:23:34 AM6/25/16
to drones-...@googlegroups.com, Leonard Hall

    Leonard’s enhanced quaternion controllers are in master.  They’ve been thoroughly reviewed and test flown so we’re not expecting any problems with the known exception that Flip mode overshoots (we will resolve this in the next week or so).  As a side note, these are enhancements on top of the fine work that Jonathan Challinger did quite a few months ago to implement quaternions.

     https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/pull/4373

    If anyone sees issues please ping us here, gitter or on the discourse servers.

https://gitter.im/ArduPilot/ardupilot

http://discuss.ardupilot.org/c/arducopter/copter34

    Thanks Leonard!

-Randy