plane 3.3.0 released

Andrew Tridgell

May 20, 2015, 4:37:34 AM5/20/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
I have finally released APM:Plane 3.3.0:

http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/apm-plane-3-3-0-released

A huge thank you to everyone who contributed to this
release. Development has been very rapid over the last few months and I
appreciate the great feedback from users that we have received!

Now that this release is out we are planning on another series of rapid
changes:

- converting all *.pde files to *.cpp to make us a standard C++ project

- upgrading PX4Firmware, PX4NuttX and uavcan

- moving to git submodules for managing subprojects

I'll send more details on these as we get to them. Expect some
significant changes in the coming week or so!

Cheers, Tridge

Philip Rowse

May 20, 2015, 4:45:19 AM5/20/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Tridge and All!

Craig Elder

May 20, 2015, 10:28:01 AM5/20/15
to drones-discuss

Thanks Tridge.
I would appreciate it if you and Randy could look at the Team Tiltrotor repository and pull in their changes before the move away from the .pde files. Otherwise there may be a lot of effort  involved in redoing their work before it can be merged at a later date.
Thanks

Jin Chengde

May 29, 2015, 5:32:15 AM5/29/15
to drones-...@googlegroups.com, and...@tridgell.net
Hi Tridgell,

Could you help mark the tag in Github Master repo?

Thanks