Update firmware using TELEM1 / SERIAL1 port on Pixhawk

Jeroen Taverne

Aug 4, 2016, 8:38:02 AM8/4/16
to drones-discuss
Hi.

I have tried to do a firmware update using the TELEM1 port, but it fails. Does the bootloader actually support updating of the firmware using a UART?

Tom Pittenger

Aug 4, 2016, 10:03:57 AM8/4/16
to drones-discuss

There is a boot loader available but I do not know of any pixhawk 1s, even cloves, that ship with it. The Pixhawk 2 will have the serial boot loader stock from the factory.