Revised web address for DROID signature files

richard....@nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk

Jun 25, 2014, 11:37:07 AM6/25/14
to droid...@googlegroups.com

Please note that as part of our ongoing website redesign, it has been necessary to change the web address for the DROID signature files. This means that, with the current DROID release, you may encounter an error when the application attempts to check for updated signature files. This will normally occur when:

  • DROID is first run after initial installation on the target computer.
  • the automatic signature file update checks run (by default every 30 days).
  • the user checks manually for updates.

To resolve this issue, you will need to change the web address locations that DROID uses to check for these updates. You will need to do the following:

If you experience any difficulties, please email pro...@nationalarchives.gsi.gov.uk.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused,

Richard Williams,
Digital Archivist, National Archives