User guide

E Kit

Jul 13, 2013, 1:13:27 PM7/13/13
to droid...@googlegroups.com
Is there a user guide for a less technically qualified person?  I do not have command line knowledge.

HEV

Jul 13, 2013, 1:18:48 PM7/13/13
to droid...@googlegroups.com

On Saturday, July 13, 2013 1:13:27 PM UTC-4, E Kit wrote:
Is there a user guide for a less technically qualified person?  I do not have command line knowledge.  I am not fluent in geek (no disrespect) speak.

Dclipsham

Jul 13, 2013, 6:35:20 PM7/13/13
to droid...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

The Digital Continuity page at The National Archives website contains a simpler introduction, plus a link to an online video tutorial. I hope you find this of use, but please do feedback any suggestions for improvements.

David