Droid Not Reading Some Files

Daniel Johnson

Jun 22, 2015, 6:24:31 PM6/22/15
to droid...@googlegroups.com
I have Droid running and it seems to be working on almost all of my files, but some of the files are listed with an error sign over the file name. It seems to be skipping these files completely. See the attached image to get an idea of what I am talking about. Is there a reason this might be happening?

-Dan
droid_unreadfiles.png

Matt Palmer

Jun 23, 2015, 2:51:51 AM6/23/15
to droid...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

That symbol error icon means access denied. DROID could not read the contents of those files, as the operating system prevented reading. You should check the file permissions on those files for the user DROID is running under.

If the permissions are fine, there may be a stranger problem, for which you should examine the droid log to see what is reported in there when processing those files.

Regards,

Matt