Using drake for a pattern driven workflow

Matan Safriel

Nov 24, 2014, 6:03:12 PM11/24/14
to drake-w...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Can drake be used for a scenario like follows?
  • In some target directory X, any file x should be built from an input file also named x, that resides as a dependency in directory Y.
In this scenario, we have many target files, each is meant to be built from a same-named file residing in an input directory Y.
I was unsure hastily going through the doc, whether this sort of pattern is supported.... perhaps you can point me at some relevant example..

Also, I wasn't sure how should a program invoked in each step signal failure v.s. success to drake.

Thanks!
Matan

Alan Malloy

Nov 24, 2014, 6:23:23 PM11/24/14