Dynamic Mapping using Dozer

Praveen Mittal

Jun 4, 2015, 7:27:10 AM6/4/15
to dozer-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We have a requirement of mapping beans dynamically with JAVA code change on addition of the new field in Source bean. The data types of source and destination beans are altogeather different except the primitive fields. We were looking at the below options; -
 - Keep the source and destination field mapping in Database
 - Destination class would maintain a map of fields
 - The fields will be added to the map at the time of mapping with field name as key and the field value as the value in the map

Can you please suggest the best approach for this which is supported by Dozer?