meeting tomorrow

Rebecca Brandt

Nov 17, 2014, 8:56:01 PM11/17/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear folks,

Don’t forget our next meeting is tomorrow night at 6:30 at Parent to Parent. The subject is IEPs. I have a great book to give each of you which answers many common questions and concerns. I am not the expert but together we can learn a lot. Supper will be provided as usual. Becca Brandt

Chantelle

Nov 18, 2014, 8:05:57 AM11/18/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately, I can not attend; however, I would love access to the book. May I pick one up when I return from my trip, please?

Chantelle Petrone
(Emersyne's mom)

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 17, 2014, at 5:55 PM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear folks,
>
> Don’t forget our next meeting is tomorrow night at 6:30 at Parent to Parent. The subject is IEPs. I have a great book to give each of you which answers many common questions and concerns. I am not the expert but together we can learn a lot. Supper will be provided as usual. Becca Brandt

Becca Brandt MSN

Nov 18, 2014, 2:30:17 PM11/18/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Certainly, just let me know

Sent from my iPhone

Susie Mountin

Nov 18, 2014, 8:02:09 PM11/18/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
We're in the same boat. We hate to miss - and at the last minute but a couple of us are fighting bugs and don't want to share. Count us in for the book though. We're interested...

Susie