Downs at Dance Class

Susan Zoccola

Aug 27, 2017, 7:39:13 PM8/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com, Barbara Rowe, <directors@olympiadancecenter.com>

Hi Everyone!
Hope your summer has been enjoyable!  Our Downs’ at Dance program begins Friday Sept. 15 - Nov. 3.  Time is  4:00-4:45pm at Johansen Olympia Dance Centre on 412 Jefferson St.
Participants need to be age 12 and up.  Once again, we are fortunate to have our marvelous dance instructor, Barbara Rowe. We just love all her energy and enthusiasm!
Thanks to our South Puget Sound Up with Downs group, this 8 week program is FREE!!!
Looking forward to seeing you on the dance floor!
Susan Zoccola

wench

Aug 27, 2017, 9:22:20 PM8/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Great looking forward to it .

Susan Zoccola

<001.jpg>

Lerae Hull

Aug 27, 2017, 9:54:35 PM8/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Do we need to register/sign up for this event or just show up?

vickieuteneier

Aug 27, 2017, 10:00:33 PM8/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com, Barbara Rowe, <directors@olympiadancecenter.com>
Thank you Susan!

Dawn Angichiodo

Aug 27, 2017, 10:04:36 PM8/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Autumn will be going we will be on vacation that week see you all the following week

Sent from my iPhone

Lerae Hull

Aug 27, 2017, 10:06:08 PM8/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I looked at the website and it shows $100 tuition, but your email for the 8 week course says free, just making sure

Susan Zoccola

Aug 28, 2017, 1:32:13 AM8/28/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Up with Down's support group will cover the fee for participants this session!

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to down-syndrome-support-group...@googlegroups.com.

Susan Zoccola

Lerae Hull

Aug 28, 2017, 5:50:01 AM8/28/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Ok thank you very much

On Aug 27, 2017, at 7:06 PM, Lerae Hull <lahu...@gmail.com> wrote:

I looked at the website and it shows $100 tuition, but your email for the 8 week course says free, just making sure
On Aug 27, 2017 7:00 PM, "vickieuteneier" <vickieu...@comcast.net> wrote:
Thank you Susan!