meeting tomorrow at noon

Rebecca Brandt

May 16, 2016, 12:48:59 PM5/16/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends, don’t forget that our meeting tomorrow, May 17, is at noon at Parent to Parent. The topic is social security and surrounding issues, very important for our kids. See you then! Becca

Chantelle Petrone

May 16, 2016, 1:40:52 PM5/16/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I would love notes from this meeting. I can not make noon meetings, unfortunately.

Very important. Thank you for sharing:-)

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 16, 2016, at 9:49 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear friends, don’t forget that our meeting tomorrow, May 17, is at noon at Parent to Parent. The topic is social security and surrounding issues, very important for our kids. See you then! Becca

lars...@yahoo.com

May 16, 2016, 2:08:21 PM5/16/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Are we not meeting anymore at night?

Sent from my iPhone

Rebecca Brandt

May 16, 2016, 3:29:06 PM5/16/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Just this one time at noon because the speaker couldn't come at night.

Sent from my iPhone