Joaquin Chavez

Rebecca Brandt

Aug 22, 2017, 1:27:08 PM8/22/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear folks,

Michele let me know that little Joaquin has leukemia acute lymphoblastic lymphoma and is in Madigan Hospital. He entered on August 7 and will be there for at least a month. His preschool teacher created a Facebook page for updates, under Sweet Jo Jo. Please pray for Joaquin and his family. Becca Brandt

Charles Minor

Aug 22, 2017, 1:36:14 PM8/22/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
We will keep him in our prayers.

Chuck C. Minor Jr
Supervisor of Housekeeping
Annie Wright Schools | 827 N Tacoma Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403 |www.aw.org
D: +1.253.284.4150 | F: +1.253.572.3616 | C: | charle...@aw.org

Mission: Annie Wright's strong community cultivates individual learners to become well-educated, creative, and responsible citizens for a global society.

Andrea Graham

Aug 22, 2017, 2:31:24 PM8/22/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
There is another family at Madigan with a 2 yr old that has the same diagnosis.  I can ask the family but maybe connecting if they havent already would be helpful.  Their daughter has been there for almost 2 months

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 10:26 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
Dear folks,

Michele let me know that little Joaquin has leukemia acute lymphoblastic lymphoma and is in Madigan Hospital.  He entered on August 7 and will be there for at least a month.  His preschool teacher created a Facebook page for updates, under Sweet Jo Jo.   Please pray for Joaquin and his family.              Becca Brandt

Rebecca Brandt

Aug 22, 2017, 2:58:20 PM8/22/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Andrea,   That is a great idea!   Thanks,   Becca

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to down-syndrome-support-group...@googlegroups.com.

Eric Bamer

Aug 22, 2017, 3:13:10 PM8/22/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I would like to suggest we donate some money for travel, food and other miscellaneous expenses. I think we typically do $1000????

Sent from my iPhone