New DAD (Down's at Dance) Class Starting!

Susan Zoccola

Sep 1, 2016, 7:57:14 PM9/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com, Barbara Rowe
Hi Everyone!
Just want to let you know that our 8 week session of Down’s at Dance is starting up again on September 9. The class is at 4:00-4:45 pm on Fridays at Johansen Olympia Dance Center located at 412 Jefferson St SE in Olympia. It’s a wonderful program taught by our marvelous instructor, Barbara Rowe. The program is an adaptive dance class specifically for participants with Down syndrome. The program's focus is on dancing for enjoyment and creative expression. Challenging movement and rhythmic music will delight and enrich the experience of these “uniquely abled” participants and a great sense of accomplishment and “job well done” will build self-esteem. It’s a great workout and did I say it’s sooo much fun?!! Please come and join us! Tuition is FREE to all participants and made possible by South Puget Sound Up With Downs.

Hope to see you on the dance floor!

Susan Zoccola

vickieuteneier

Sep 1, 2016, 8:00:10 PM9/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com, Barbara Rowe

Dani Euteneier will be there! Thank you!

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

Sep 1, 2016, 8:43:17 PM9/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Susan! Sam is excited.

Pam Pellegrino

Sep 1, 2016, 10:40:32 PM9/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I'm hoping Sam will be willing to bring Anthony, as I will be working. I will let you know.
Pam Pellegrino

If you're at the end of North Street, Sam and I could pick up your son for dance class.

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

On Sep 1, 2016 7:40 PM, "Pam Pellegrino" <pampel...@comcast.net> wrote:
[...]

---

Pam Pellegrino

Sep 1, 2016, 11:07:34 PM9/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Lucy, but we live way out Yelm Highway now.

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

Sep 1, 2016, 11:08:23 PM9/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Ok, never mind :)

On Sep 1, 2016 8:07 PM, "Pam Pellegrino" <pampel...@comcast.net> wrote:

Thanks, Lucy, but we live way out Yelm Highway now.

lars...@yahoo.com

Sep 1, 2016, 11:58:03 PM9/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
What ages?