We may now use Amazon Smile to support our Group!

Kim Brandt

Jun 12, 2017, 5:12:57 PM6/12/17
to Down Syndrome Support Group Thurston County, Kim Brandt
Becca just authorized 'Amazon Smile' for our South Puget Sound Up With Down Syndrome Group at no cost to us or other supporting Amazon users, giving our Group 0.5% of all qualified Amazon Smile purchases.

Here’s our new link:   https://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2173793

Please spread the word to your family and friends!

Thanks & Take Care,

Kim

Netti Hanna

Jun 12, 2017, 7:47:17 PM6/12/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
That is awesome!

Netti

"We do not remember days we remember moments."
Cesare Pavese