Fwd: Fw: Webinar Free Postsecondary Ed/Training vs 504 and ADA

1 view

Wendy Tassoni

Feb 8, 2015, 6:51:19 PM2/8/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I would love to attend this since Sammy is transitioning before I really am going to be ready.  However, I have a conflict.  Perhaps some of you would be interested.

Wendy

Dear Fran,
The Center for Change in Transition Services is offering a FREE webinar this Wednesday, February 11 at 3:15 pm PST.
Postsecondary Education & Training: IDEA vs. ADA and 504
Join us to explore how students with disabilities are impacted by the differences in law during transition between K-12 schools and higher education. This week CCTS will be joined by Deborah Leuchovius, Program Director at the PACER Center in Minnesota.

                   Link to Webinar                          Add to Calendar

Clock hours available at the end of the webinar series in June for a small fee.  Please feel free to email us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

The Center for Change in Transition Services

This email was sent to fmcc...@esd101.net by cc...@seattleu.edu |

| 901 12th Ave | Seattle | WA | 98122

Sent from Windows Mail

--