testify Tuesday

Rebecca Brandt

Feb 20, 2016, 3:49:55 PM2/20/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends, I have been notified that they want parents of people with Down syndrome to testify on Tuesday morning at 10 am before Washington’s senate. It’s about HB 2403, a bill that would make it mandatory for doctors and other providers to give good information about Down syndrome to pregnant women and postnatally. I’m going but it would be nice to have someone else with me. Please let me know if you can. Becca Brandt

mete...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2016, 3:55:07 PM2/20/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I would be proud to be there. With George even if that helps.

Happy if someone else wants instead.

Susie

> On Feb 20, 2016, at 12:49 PM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear friends, I have been notified that they want parents of people with Down syndrome to testify on Tuesday morning at 10 am before Washington’s senate. It’s about HB 2403, a bill that would make it mandatory for doctors and other providers to give good information about Down syndrome to pregnant women and postnatally. I’m going but it would be nice to have someone else with me. Please let me know if you can. Becca Brandt

Dottie Nash

Feb 20, 2016, 6:16:48 PM2/20/16
to Down Syndrome Support Group
I would be glad to go with you but I would need a ride because my husband has a dental appointment and I wouldn't have a way to get there.
He could take me to South Sound Mall or someplace to meet you.

Dottie Nash

home: 360-459-4089

E-mail: czec...@msn.com

crlsnsmls

Feb 21, 2016, 5:28:29 PM2/21/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Hi Becca, I will gladly be there. Where is it and what do I need to do??

Thank you,
Marsha Ford

Rebecca Brandt

Feb 21, 2016, 9:23:47 PM2/21/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Marsha,   Thanks!   It's at 10am on Tuesday but I don't know the location yet.  I will let you know tomorrow.      Becca

Sent from my iPhone

Rebecca Brandt

Feb 22, 2016, 2:52:37 PM2/22/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
It looks like the meeting will be in Senate Hearing Room 4.   Any one is welcome.         Becca

Marsha

Feb 22, 2016, 2:54:03 PM2/22/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Is it at the capital building?