car show in August

Rebecca Brandt

Feb 20, 2016, 3:18:10 PM2/20/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
On Saturday, August 20th 2016 I will be hosting the 2nd annual Nissan and Datsun Show and Shine at Olympia Nissan. This event was created to help raise funds for our group and has been very well received by our attendees. This year one of my goals is to increase participation from the families in our group. We need volunteers to help sell raffle tickets and would love to have more than we have had in the past. We have had great support and I know August is a very busy time for everyone, but I hope its still early enough to get  few hours out of each of you. Last year we raise $2383 at the car show and I am hoping to double that this year and bring in at least $5700 – if not more.

We gear this event towards families, so don’t be afraid to bring the little ones.

This event is also another way to help promote the Buddy Walk. The more the merrier! You can follow the event page on Facebook atwww.nissandatsunshowandshine.com

Russell Moore | Assistant Parts Manager | Olympia Nissan
Bruce Titus Automotive Group | http://www.brucetitus.com

Kim

Feb 25, 2016, 12:08:24 PM2/25/16
to South Puget Sound Up With Down Syndrome Support Group

Still a little early but me and Charlie should be able to help sell tickets again.

Chuck C. Minor Jr
Supervisor of Housekeeping

WAMOA 6-South Region Rep.
Annie Wright Schools | 827 N Tacoma Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403 |
www.aw.org

D: +1.253.284.4150 | F: +1.253.572.3616 | C: +1.360.742.0624charle...@aw.org

Mission: Annie Wright's strong community cultivates individual learners to become well-educated, creative, and responsible citizens for a global society.

Find Annie Wright Schools on Facebook
Follow our Head of Schools on Twitter @AWShead

FOT4F5

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

Feb 28, 2016, 12:08:13 PM2/28/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Is there anything Sam can do to help besides sell raffle tickets?

Lucy
> --
> Visit this group at
> https://groups.google.com/group/down-syndrome-support-group-thurston-county.

Rebecca Brandt

Feb 28, 2016, 6:20:54 PM2/28/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I'd imagine so. I'll forward this to Russell. Becca

Sent from my iPhone

Russell Moore

Feb 29, 2016, 12:24:04 PM2/29/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com, becca...@msn.com
Good morning Lucy, I will have to look at staffing as we get closer to figure out what to do with everyone. Did you have something in mind? If you did, Id love to hear it. Unfortunately, we have always had a pretty slim group and the necessary need was raffle tickets. With more people volunteering we can certainly explore other duties. Most of the positions are very flexible - aside from the car show judging.

Let me know your thoughts Lucy.

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

Mar 1, 2016, 11:26:13 PM3/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I don't have any ideas of what Sam could do, but I' m just not a fan
of raffles...

I'll get back in touch as the event gets closer.

Lucy