Re: meeting tomorrow

butterflie05

Dec 6, 2014, 4:31:51 PM12/6/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Are we having a Christmas party?

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Dec 6, 2014, 7:25:02 PM12/6/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
No.   Kim has been in the hospital and is still recuperating at home.  If someone else wants to set one up, that would be fine.  I wasn’t planning on a December meeting, and I’ll be gone in January so I’ll need some help with that meeting.  Susie Mountin has already agreed to help.                       Becca

Wendy

Dec 6, 2014, 10:56:33 PM12/6/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Kim is in the hospital?!

Sent from my iPad

tabe...@comcast.net

Dec 6, 2014, 11:52:08 PM12/6/14
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I don't think I am supposed to be apart of this email group.  Sorry