Martial Arts classes

Rebecca Brandt

Jun 3, 2016, 1:33:57 PM6/3/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
We just finished a very successful martial arts class of 8 weeks for 12 of our folks with Down syndrome. Gregg and Michelle Loney, the instructors, were wonderful and the kids loved it. We are going to offer another session this summer that is open to anyone with Down syndrome. The dates are July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10, 31, and September 7. It meets from 4-5 pm on Wednesdays at 640 Oleary Street NW in Olympia. Again this is open to anyone ages 8 and above, even if you didn’t take the first session. It’s all paid for with Buddy Walk funds, including the uniforms. So let me know and I will sign you up.

Don’t forget our picnic on June 21! Becca becca...@msn.com 915-6276

Stacey Goldstein-Dwyer

Jun 3, 2016, 2:54:48 PM6/3/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Rebecca,
Do you need volunteers to help with those who participate?

Stacey,

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 3, 2016, at 10:33 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> We just finished a very successful martial arts class of 8 weeks for 12 of our folks with Down syndrome. Gregg and Michelle Loney, the instructors, were wonderful and the kids loved it. We are going to offer another session this summer that is open to anyone with Down syndrome. The dates are July 6, 13, 20, 27, August 3, 10, 31, and September 7. It meets from 4-5 pm on Wednesdays at 640 Oleary Street NW in Olympia. Again this is open to anyone ages 8 and above, even if you didn’t take the first session. It’s all paid for with Buddy Walk funds, including the uniforms. So let me know and I will sign you up.
>
> Don’t forget our picnic on June 21! Becca becca...@msn.com 915-6276

Rebecca Brandt

Jun 3, 2016, 4:56:52 PM6/3/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Stacey, the Loneys have some helpers but you are welcome to come participate. We can talk more on Monday. Becca

Sent from my iPhone