Fwd: Ds Cognition Research Talk Near You on 5/2

Rebecca Brandt

Apr 24, 2015, 7:50:18 PM4/24/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
I’ll be out of state but this talk sounds interesting.      Becca

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ellen Oliver" <eol...@lumindfoundation.org>
Subject: Ds Cognition Research Talk Near You on 5/2
Date: April 23, 2015 at 2:31:25 PM PDT
To: "Becca Brandt" <becca...@msn.com>

LuMind on Facebook LuMind on Twitter LuMind on LinkedIn LuMind on Google+ LuMind on Instagram LuMind on Pinterest LuMind on YouTube Donate now!

Logo

RESEARCH UPDATES COMING NEAR YOU!

Did you see? The LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation and two of our celebrated funded researchers are coming to the Pacific Northwest. We're excited to connect with you.

Skys the limit

Hello Friends,

Please join us for Research 101, a FREE educational event on the latest advances in Down syndrome cognition research. The presentation is on:

Saturday, May 2, 2015

9:30 am-12:00 pm

Hilton Downtown, 1301 6th Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101

Presented by Dr. Michael Harpold, LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation's Chief Scientific Officer, the Research 101 Down syndrome cognition update will also feature talks from two award honorees - Dr. William Mobley of the University of California in San Diego and Dr. Jamie Edgin from the University of Arizona.

This a rare opportunity to see three leading Down syndrome research experts in one place!

Entry is free, but we ask that you register in advance on our website.

We'd also love to have you our Sky's the Limit Awards Gala that evening!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

6:00 pm

Magnuson Park, Building 30-Officer's Club, 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115

We will be honoring Dr. Mobley, Dr. Edgin, Sarah Wernikoff and Jim and Patty White at an elegant event at the Officer's Club at Magnuson Park in Seattle. Please join us!

Live close, but not in Seattle? Our discounted room rate at Hilton Seattle has been extended to Friday, April 24, so don't delay. Details are on our website.

Click here to learn more and register for either event.

Can't attend, but want to make an impact on advancing Ds cognition research? On the registration page, click "Make an Additional Donation" and your name will be listed during the program as a virtual attendee. With your help, the Sky's the Limit!

LuMind Research Down Syndrome Foundation
225 Cedar Hill Street, Suite 200  Marlborough, MA  01752
Phone: 508.630.2177 | Fax: 508.630.2101 | lum...@lumindfoundation.org

View as a Web PagePrivacy Policy  |  Email Preferences