Fwd: Adults with downs syndome

1 view

Rebecca Brandt

Dec 19, 2017, 6:45:02 PM12/19/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,      this lady below is looking for help……        Becca

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shelia Barras <shelias...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Adults with downs syndome
Date: December 19, 2017 at 7:38:28 AM PST
To: Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com>

Yes, please feel free to share it.

Thanks,
Shelia

On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 4:29 PM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
Shelia,

I’m so sorry you are having problems.  I don’t know of any doctors around Olympia that have this knowledge.  If you give me permission, I could share your email with our Down syndrome google group to see if anyone has any ideas.       Becca Brandt