martial arts

Rebecca Brandt

Oct 7, 2016, 2:56:43 PM10/7/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends, Martial arts starts again next Wednesday, October 12, at the same time, 4-5 pm at World Martial Arts on O’Leary Street, the same location. It will be another 8 week session, a full straight 8 week session, which means we will meet on the day before Thanksgiving in November. I’ve had several new people talk with me—please let me know if you are still interested. I will assume all of the previous students will attend. Have a great weekend! Becca Brandt

Dawn Angichiodo

Oct 7, 2016, 3:39:19 PM10/7/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Yes Autumn will attend

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 7, 2016, at 11:56 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear friends, Martial arts starts again next Wednesday, October 12, at the same time, 4-5 pm at World Martial Arts on O’Leary Street, the same location. It will be another 8 week session, a full straight 8 week session, which means we will meet on the day before Thanksgiving in November. I’ve had several new people talk with me—please let me know if you are still interested. I will assume all of the previous students will attend. Have a great weekend! Becca Brandt

Bobbie Nelson

Oct 17, 2016, 1:55:24 AM10/17/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Yes Joyful will be attending sorry we missed the first class but we will be on the 19th 😀

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Dawn Angichiodo
Yes Autumn will attend

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 7, 2016, at 11:56 AM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> Dear friends,          Martial arts starts again next Wednesday, October 12, at the same time, 4-5 pm at World Martial Arts on O’Leary Street, the same location.  It will be another 8 week session, a full straight 8 week session, which means we will meet on the day before Thanksgiving in November.  I’ve had several new people talk with me—please let me know if you are still interested.  I will assume all of the previous students will attend.      Have a great weekend!        Becca Brandt

Rebecca Brandt

Oct 17, 2016, 3:52:40 PM10/17/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Great!            Becca