Fwd: Down Syndrome Community - Camp Prime Time Registration Information

Rebecca Brandt

Jun 1, 2016, 11:57:18 AM6/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Here is the Seattle offer for camp.  I suppose they will give their members priority, so it may not work for us…..               Becca

Begin forwarded message:

From: Down Syndrome Community <maur...@comcast.net>
Subject: Down Syndrome Community - Camp Prime Time Registration Information
Date: May 31, 2016 at 8:34:44 PM PDT

Camp Prime Time Registration Information
Back By Popular Demand!!

When:   Friday, July 29 - Sunday, July 31
Cost:     Free!

The Down Syndrome Community (DSC) has the opportunity to attend Camp Prime Time for a weekend this summer. It's a very popular weekend and due to the limited number of cabins, if you would like to come, please submit this FORM right away.

Once we receive your form, we will email all the necessary registration paperwork including the User Agreement Form for you to fill out and return with your $25 refundable deposit (the deposit is just to hold your spot). After we receive your User Agreement Form and $25 check, we will email you a confirmation that you are officially registered for Camp Prime Time.

** Cabins will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis, factoring size of cabin, size of group, accessibility needs, etc. The User Agreement Forms that we receive first are given priority - once the cabins are filled, later submissions will be put on a wait-list. **

Questions? Please contact either Maura Dunn or Courtney Criss.

Register now!  We often have a waiting list for camp!
for the latest news and last minute updates, please like us on Facebook
Like us on Facebook
Please check the DSC online Events Calendar regularly!

STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

To receive future DSC news by email Sign Up Here
Down Syndrome Community, 4616 25th Ave NE, Box 321, Seattle, WA 98105
Sent by maur...@comcast.net in collaboration with
Constant Contact