Downs At Dance Spring Session

Susan Zoccola

Feb 26, 2016, 4:38:42 PM2/26/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com, Barbara Rowe

Hi Everyone,

We just wrapped up our wonderful Winter session of Downs at Dance and are now preparing for our spectacular Spring session!  We have had so much fun learning new dance moves. This program is FREE to participants -made possible by South Puget Sound Up With Downs.  See the flyer below.  Hope you will  join us on the dance floor!  ~Susan Zoccola

Chantelle Petrone

Feb 26, 2016, 5:04:54 PM2/26/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Is this available to younger ones in this upcoming session?

We just wrapped up our wonderful Winter session of Downs at Dance and are now preparing for our spectacular Spring session!  We have had so much fun learning new dance moves. This program is FREE to participants -made possible by South Puget Sound Up With Downs.  See the flyer below.  Hope you will  join us on the dance floor!  ~Susan Zoccola

Susan Zoccola

Feb 26, 2016, 6:19:53 PM2/26/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
This class is for ages 12 up

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2016, at 2:04 PM, Chantelle Petrone <Chante...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Is this available to younger ones in this upcoming session?

We just wrapped up our wonderful Winter session of Downs at Dance and are now preparing for our spectacular Spring session!  We have had so much fun learning new dance moves. This program is FREE to participants -made possible by South Puget Sound Up With Downs.  See the flyer below.  Hope you will  join us on the dance floor!  ~Susan Zoccola
<001.jpg>

Chantelle Petrone

Mar 1, 2016, 1:12:02 PM3/1/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com