Fwd: Request for Survey Participation

1 view

Rebecca Brandt

Apr 18, 2017, 3:12:25 PM4/18/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Netti Hanna <netti...@gmail.com>
Date: April 18, 2017 at 11:06:11 AM PDT
To: Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com>
Subject: Fwd: Request for Survey Participation

Rebecca, don't know if u received this. If not maybe share it with the group?

Netti

"We do not remember days we remember moments."
Cesare Pavese

Begin forwarded message:

From: South Sound Parent Coalition <dotwo...@outlook.com>
Date: April 17, 2017 at 17:51:36 PDT
To: netti...@gmail.com
Subject: Request for Survey Participation

You don't want to miss this.

Good Evening:

Its time to once again send out a request from South Sound Parent Coalition to participate in our very short, 10 question survey regarding YOUR perspective about what is important to help improve outcomes for individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities in the communities they live.

It is imperative to gain your input so that we can pass on the real data to those who have the ability to make change happen - like those involved in government at the local, state and federal levels!!!

If you haven't taken time yet, PLEASE take the 2 minutes that is involved in completing the survey so that we have this important information about Thurston, Mason and Lewis County needs!

Thank you so much!

Right now we have 31 total completed surveys, but we need more.

Please also share the link to the survey with others that you know.

As always, any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you on behalf of South Sound Parent Coalition.

Dot Workman

SURVEY LINK:

South Sound Parent Coalition | PO Box 240, Silvercreek, WA 98585 (360) 623-9022
Unsubscribe netti...@gmail.com
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by dotwo...@outlook.com in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today