Fwd: Downs At Dance Winter 2018 Session

Susan Zoccola

Jan 1, 2018, 2:57:18 PM1/1/18
to Up with Down's Parent Support Group[, Barbara Rowe, nanc...@gmail.com

-

Happy New Year Everyone.

Our Winter Session begins Friday, January 5 at 4pm.  Please see attachment for additional dates and times of Winter Session.

GREAT NEWS!  This session there are 2 funding sources that can be used to assist with cost.  The cost of the program is $100 per session.  Up with Downs will fund 50% of the cost of Winter session($50).  Self pay portion is $50.  HOWEVER, we can now utilize DDA RESPITE DOLLARS (thanks to Ken's hard work).  Please discuss specifics with Ken Johnson at the dance studio.

We look forward to seeing you on the dance floor.

Susan Zoccola

Susan Zoccola

Jan 1, 2018, 3:05:52 PM1/1/18
to Up with Down's Parent Support Group[, Barbara Rowe, nanc...@gmail.com