April 18 meeting is bowling, also martial arts

1 view

Rebecca Brandt

Mar 27, 2017, 1:30:41 PM3/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear folks,

Our April meeting will be on Tuesday the 18th starting at 6:30 pm at Westside Lanes Bowling Alley at 2010 Harrison Avenue NW.  We have reserved 6 lanes for bowling for all ages and they have bumpers for anyone who needs them.  They have a deli that serves pizza, hot dogs, etc., so you can pay for supper there if you want.  We will pay for the bowling.   Hope to see you there!

The next session of Martial Arts will begin on Wednesday, April 12 and run through May 31. The location is the same:
640 O'Leary St NW, Olympia, WA 98502
Things are little different this time--EACH PARTICIPANT WILL NEED TO PAY FOR THEMSELVES. Our Buddy Walk funds are running a little low.  The cost for the 8 week session is $130 per participant. Please make checks out to "South Puget Sound Up with Down syndrome". Lucy Hannigan-Ewing will collect the checks at the first session on April 12. If this is a financial hardship, please call/text Lucy at 360-250-9025.
   All of our Martial Arts students are also invited to a free Movie night at the World Martial Arts DOJO by Greg & Michelle!

WMA MOVIE NIGHT APRIL14 2017.pdf

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

Mar 27, 2017, 7:12:56 PM3/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
The free movie night for Martial Arts students will be Friday, April 14, 6:30-8:30 pm. More details at class on April 12.

vickieuteneier

Mar 27, 2017, 7:50:52 PM3/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Count Dani in for karate.  We are happy to pay for it.
  The group has been a wonderful support for activities!  Thank you!

Vicki and Scott Euteneier

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to down-syndrome-support-group...@googlegroups.com.

Dawn Angichiodo

Mar 27, 2017, 10:25:46 PM3/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Autumm will be paying for karate classes and will be at the bowling also

Sent from my iPhone

Susan Zoccola

Mar 27, 2017, 11:46:30 PM3/27/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Count Anthony Zoccola in for karate! We will be happy to pay.
Susan Zoccola

Sent from my iPhone
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to down-syndrome-support-group...@googlegroups.com.

Bobbie Leneker

Mar 28, 2017, 12:49:59 AM3/28/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Count Bryson Leneker in on Karate and we will pay for his class no problem!

Thank you,

Bobbie Jo Leneker
Finance Manager

Single Handed Consulting, Inc.

www.shcvoc.com

Phone: 360-339-5794
Fax:  360-334-5540

Confidential Notice: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the named recipient, you have received this in error. Disclosure, distribution, and copying of this information is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy all copies and notify the sender immediately.  Thank you!

vickieuteneier

Mar 28, 2017, 9:25:27 AM3/28/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Just a thought, since we are paying for karate maybe it could be opened to all families with and without down syndrome??

Mar 28, 2017, 10:25:51 AM3/28/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Beca

If adults would like to bowl ?

Chuck C. Minor Jr
Supervisor of Housekeeping

Annie Wright Schools | 827 N Tacoma Ave, Tacoma, WA 98403 |www.aw.org

D: +1.253.284.4150 | F: +1.253.572.3616 | C:  | charle...@aw.org

Mission: Annie Wright's strong community cultivates individual learners to become well-educated, creative, and responsible citizens for a global society.

Mar 28, 2017, 12:49:38 PM3/28/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Ok, thank you!