November meeting, the 20th

Rebecca Brandt

Nov 13, 2016, 6:04:29 PM11/13/16
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,         Our November meeting will be on Sunday the 20th at Lattin’s Cider Mill and Farm on Rich Road.  The hours are 10-12 am and you should meet in the green house. This will be paid for by our group.  There will be food and drinks, farm animals, a country store, a play area and gardens.  Let Russell Moore know if you are coming at t_r_m...@yahoo.com.

Please let me know if there are educational topics you would like to hear about or some different fun things we could do.  There is a dance in December so save the evening of the 2nd, Friday, at Parent to Parent from 7-8:30pm.   There will be a DJ and snacks and lots of fun for all ages, including parents.      Warm regards,        Becca Brandt    becca...@msn.com