Meeting next Tuesday changed, July 21

Rebecca Brandt

Apr 14, 2015, 4:41:14 PM4/14/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Dear folks,

Our speaker, Ms.Bollinger, let us know she won’t be available next Tuesday due to family health problems. So sorry! She will come in May as planned. So we are having a general meeting for discussion and making a craft for Mother’s Day. There will be food and drinks as always. Then in September, she will present the second session for the group. Let me know if you have questions. Becca Brandt 915-6276

Wendy Tassoni

Apr 14, 2015, 6:00:15 PM4/14/15
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Becca!

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Rebecca Brandt <becca...@msn.com> wrote:
Dear folks,

Our speaker, Ms.Bollinger, let us know she won’t be available next Tuesday due to family health problems.  So sorry!    She will come in May as planned. So we are having a general meeting for discussion and making a craft for Mother’s Day.    There will be food and drinks as always.   Then in September, she will present the second session for the group.  Let me know if you have questions.      Becca Brandt    915-6276

Wendy and Peter
3506 Woodside Ct NE
Olympia, WA 98506