Next meeting

1 view

Rebecca Brandt

May 9, 2017, 3:59:11 PM5/9/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

Our May meeting will be on May 16, Tuesday, at 6:30 pm at Parent to Parent at 1012 Homann Drive SE in Lacey.  Some members have requested a meeting about nutrition so this is their chance.  Joy Moorehead, MS, from Custom Fit Nutrition will lead a discussion about feeding and nutrition for our folks with Down syndrome.  Bring lots of questions.  We will have a light supper and drinks.

Our June event is our annual picnic on June 20 at 6 pm at the Regional Athletic Complex at Pavilion B. This is in Lacey at 8345 Steilacoom Rd SE..  There will be plenty of food for everyone and games, plus the nearby playground.  Bring the whole family!   We haven’t seen some of you for quite a while.

We still do not plan to meet in July or August, unless anyone wants to plan something.  We are considering participating in the Tumwater July 4 parade so let me know if you are interested.

Blessings to all!        Becca Brandt 360-701-0253 (cell).  Or becca...@msn.com