Here is our donation solicitation letter to hand out to your Dentists or other providers to raise money for our 2017 Buddy Walk

Kim Brandt

May 10, 2017, 3:36:15 AM5/10/17
to Down Syndrome Support Group Thurston County, Kim Brandt
Here is our donation solicitation letter for our 2017 Buddy Walk for anyone to hand out to their Dentist or other providers.   If they donate $50 or more we will put a picture of them or their office in the slide show we run during the Buddy Walk.  Please send pictures given and approved for publication by them, and a picture of the person in your family who has Down Syndrome to me: kimbr...@yahoo.com (or bring them to our monthly group meeting) to add to our slide show.  Russell Moore also has a larger packet to hand out to big business possible sponsors if you know any.

DS donation letter 2017.docx

Lucy Hannigan-Ewing

May 19, 2017, 2:30:01 PM5/19/17
to down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com
Or send us the name and address of your dentist, doctor, eye doctor, podiatrist, etc. and we will personalize a letter for each of them and send it out.

Thanks!

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 3:36 AM, 'Kim Brandt' via South Puget Sound Up With Down Syndrome Support Group <down-syndrome-support...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Here is our donation solicitation letter for our 2017 Buddy Walk for anyone to hand out to their Dentist or other providers.   If they donate $50 or more we will put a picture of them or their office in the slide show we run during the Buddy Walk.  Please send pictures given and approved for publication by them, and a picture of the person in your family who has Down Syndrome to me: kimbr...@yahoo.com (or bring them to our monthly group meeting) to add to our slide show.  Russell Moore also has a larger packet to hand out to big business possible sponsors if you know any.

Thanks for Your Help - and Keep Smiling!

Kim