11th Annual South Puget Sound Up With Down Syndrome Buddy Walk® - NDSS

Kim B Brandt

May 14, 2018, 4:53:05 PM5/14/18
to Down Syndrome Support Group Thurston County, Kim Google, Becca Brandt
Hi all, we are now registered in the NDSS Buddy Walk USA sites:

https://www.ndss.org/buddy_walk/11th-annual-south-puget-sound-syndrome-buddy-walk/

Please let me know if you want any additions or if it needs any corrections.

Take Care,

Kim

Tee up with NDSS at our 22nd Annual Golf Tournament! Learn more!

NDSS > BUDDY WALK > 11TH ANNUAL SOUTH PUGET SOUND UP WITH DOWN SYNDROME BUDDY WALK®

11th Annual South Puget Sound Up With Down Syndrome Buddy Walk®

Date: 10/06/2018

Location: 8407 Steilacoom Rd SE, Fire Station #34 Lacey, WA 98513 United States

Group Name:

Contact Person: Kim Brandt

WEBSITE

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/upwithds,
Registration is FREE and starts at 09:00 am at the Lacey Fire Station #34, next to the Regional Athletic Complex in Lacey, WA.
Speakers and Program start at 10:00 am, and the Buddy Walk starts at 11:00 am

Map data ©2018 Google
Map
Satellite

Meet a DS-AMBASSADOR®

“NDSS summit was the most amazing, eye-opening, advocacy experience my family has ever been an active part of thanks to NDSS & staff”

— Sherri DeFelice

LEARN MORE

Subscribe to receive updates:

National Down Syndrome Society
Telephone: 800-221-4602
Fax: 646-870-9320
Email: in...@ndss.org

Headquarters
8 E 41st Street
8th Floor
New York, NY 10017

National Advocacy
& Public Policy Center

1100 H St NW
Suite 1030
Washington, DC 20005

© 2018 NATIONAL DOWN SYNDROME SOCIETY  | PRIVACY POLICY
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • YouTube